Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I Need your Thoughts on Selling Cracked Softwares and Accounts on Facebook

by Michael23Jordan - 21 February, 2021 - 07:02 PM
This post is by a banned member (Michael23Jordan) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 February, 2021 - 07:04 PM by Michael23Jordan.)
[Image: PepoThink.png]Hi guys! Whats good? KSZ

I was peacefully scrolling thru my fb and saw sponsored post selling cracked softwares.
And I saw that they're selling pretty good  Wut  engagements in posts were high. There is a market in the facebook ads selling Softwares and cracked accounts.
Then there's a light bulb moment  Smart
Since I am knowledgable with downloading crack softwares so I decided to copy them and make money off it too!

I created this business that I run for about a week now and people are buying it!
ive been selling for a very cheap price. and Ive been earning some cash  :pepo:

Now Im kinda scared
With my mode of payment, they can see my Full name.  Pepe

This goes to what I wanted to ask you guys. What are the chances that the authorities will come knocking on my door putting me to jail?  [Image: monkah.png] ??
how about the other people making money off it for a longer period of time?  thinking  are we gonna get fucked?
Can I be jailed for Piracy?  Pepi  what are your thoughts? do you have any experiences like this?

Thanks fam,
Yours truly, Michael24Jordan  ??
This post is by a banned member (sh3rl0ckb) - Unhide
sh3rl0ckb  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Don't do it Facebook usually ban your account also even you create new ad accounts facebook will track you because of the payment you used before.
Threads
3 Years of service
(22 February, 2021 - 12:16 PM)sh3rl0ckb Wrote: Show More
Don't do it Facebook usually ban your account also even you create new ad accounts facebook will track you because of the payment you used before.

Im not using Facebook payments as mode of payment. I just use it to contact the buyers, and when they about to pay, I use another mode of payment. Not directly to Facebook app  hehe  [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]
This post is by a banned member (Hampnie_Hambart) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(22 February, 2021 - 02:21 PM)Michael23Jordan Wrote: Show More
(22 February, 2021 - 12:16 PM)sh3rl0ckb Wrote: Show More

Im not using Facebook payments as mode of payment. I just use it to contact the buyers, and when they about to pay, I use another mode of payment. Not directly to Facebook app  hehe  [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]
Having anything that can be related to your name is the biggest problem that i can see also they are sending the money directly to your account, would be good to use another way but i don't know how, i'm actually wanted to know that myself as well.
Threads
3 Years of service
yep but I took the risk. im 2 months in and profiting good haha
guess ill try to register with fake name this time. i didn't gave a f even if they sent it to my name.
Ill be more cautious from now on lol
This post is by a banned member (Hampnie_Hambart) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
It's good to know that you are profiting, and yes take care bro it's good not to have anything related to you, if necessary create a new account as well, also I've heard that some people here receive payments in gift cards it's a good idea to check it out about this, i guess it's might be more difficult for someone to trace that back to you, after that you can change the gift card to money or crypto on some sites like paxful, but check it out with people with more experience here in the community about these questions I'm new here  and just a noob at the end of the day just trying to help people with the little knowledge that I've learned, good luck and be safe.
This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I agree with the posters above.  It's great that you're making some cash from this, but try to hide your identity.  Someone else suggested gift cards, which is a good idea.  Anyone can buy you an Amazon gift card, even in other currencies.  The purchaser is the one tied to it with the payment method (ie buying an Amazon gift card with their credit card), but you're aces.

You could also sell in crypto, which is anonymous-ish unless you're using a hardware wallet I think.  But even using a service to buy/sell crypto online is more anonymous than you are currently,.

FWIW -- I was able to make a Paypal account using completely false information and it worked.  It wasn't for bad purposes or anything, I just wanted to see if I could do it.  I went to mail.com where it's easy to get an e-mail address and went from there to create the account.  Mail.com is great BTW.

As I understand it Protonmail is also a good service for anonymity.

Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 April, 2021 - 06:08 AM by Michael23Jordan.)
(10 April, 2021 - 08:36 PM)jblelouch Wrote: Show More
It's good to know that you are profiting, and yes take care bro it's good not to have anything related to you, if necessary create a new account as well, also I've heard that some people here receive payments in gift cards it's a good idea to check it out about this, i guess it's might be more difficult for someone to trace that back to you, after that you can change the gift card to money or crypto on some sites like paxful, but check it out with people with more experience here in the community about these questions I'm new here  and just a noob at the end of the day just trying to help people with the little knowledge that I've learned, good luck and be safe.

Thank you for the response guys. Same here just a noob too that needs guidance.
The thing here is that
-ppl don't use gift cards here at my country
-Some can transact thru Paypal but only Some
-Most prefer Gcash - mop here at our country that asks for : phone number and name (first name). so ye they all know my first name but not my surname.

My plan to be safer is:
-Try to create gcash with fake name idk if its possible.
-Planning to create a stealthy Paypal as well  Hackerman

(10 April, 2021 - 11:37 PM)Mothra42 Wrote: Show More
I agree with the posters above.  It's great that you're making some cash from this, but try to hide your identity.  Someone else suggested gift cards, which is a good idea.  Anyone can buy you an Amazon gift card, even in other currencies.  The purchaser is the one tied to it with the payment method (ie buying an Amazon gift card with their credit card), but you're aces.

You could also sell in crypto, which is anonymous-ish unless you're using a hardware wallet I think.  But even using a service to buy/sell crypto online is more anonymous than you are currently,.

FWIW -- I was able to make a Paypal account using completely false information and it worked.  It wasn't for bad purposes or anything, I just wanted to see if I could do it.  I went to mail.com where it's easy to get an e-mail address and went from there to create the account.  Mail.com is great BTW.

As I understand it Protonmail is also a good service for anonymity.

Crypto is possible but most of my clients are normal people who don't have cryptos yet haha
I will try what you suggested here. Creating fake paypal account.
Thank you for your input  PepeGlad

-They don't have access to my real FB only on contact thru my page
- They have access to my primary cp # haha
- They know my first name.
- Some asks for bank transfers, that's when Im fucked they got my real name w that one but only had 3-4 transaction using this one.