So there is dude called @IamaBOT on Discord. Nice guy , we shared games . He gave me GTA V I gave him a cracked account with Payday 2 . So I started playing gta online from the very next day and I find out that the next morning , the epic games mail and pass are changed . So, I ask him "Hey buddy ! did ya changed the pass ?" and he says "haHa Did YoU put authenticator ? " and then I reply with "No" and then says "HAHA dont woRRy I haVE many EbIC gamez ACcOuNts". So he gave me another one . Guess what? Not even 2 days into this bitch and the pass is changed again . Man i wish i had claimed it the previous year. My reason for writing all of this ? internet people are hella unreliable for some reason . I dont want to sound toxic its just that I had just started having fun with my friends and this is what I get. I don't even play many games because gta online has been my target from the start but yeah ..it what it is . Moral : buy games if you wanna play them or have good social skills.  FML why do i have to be such a sensitive ass person.