So, I'm not a new GM but this is my first sucessful campaign that is having a lot of sessions, we are going to the 11th right now and I like it a lot and want to see the end of it, however, I want to GM other things too and my head is bubbling up with ideas, I want to GM VtM, a sci-fi campaign, a multiverse campaign, mayber Warhammer 40k too and many other ideas too.

My campaigns is set to be long and we play 6 hours sessions every 2 weeks, we are in the middle of the first part that I planned and it is going well, they are preparing to engage in war now. I have an expectation to end the first part of the campaign and I will, however, after that I think I will be a bit bored.

As I said, I want to GM other things too and Im excited to them as Im with my campaign, but I have to end it first to make the other things and the players have an expectation to continue after the first part ended, but I dont know if I will mantain the motivation after this part of the story ends. My desire is to end the campaign there and go to other things, but I would be leaving characters arcs incomplete and a good part of the plot incomplete.