Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I'm an Angel Investor - Propose your idea to me

by Otus - 24 January, 2023 - 06:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (Otus) - Unhide
Otus  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 24 July, 2023 - 04:34 PM by Otus. Edited 2 times in total.)
EDIT 24th July: Invested in a few businesses so far - only looking for online ventures.

I'll have this as my introduction thread as well as my marketing thread - excited to see what Cracked.io has to offer.

I am Otus, an Angel Investor. Don't know what the terms mean? Give it a quick Google search and I'll be here waiting.

Before you click away, I want you to read a few questions I have for you!
If you answer Yes! to any of these questions, you might want to keep on reading the whole thread. (Really!)
  • Do you have a business you want to start?
  • Do you have a vision to run a business?
  • Do you lack funding to start a business?
  • Do you need an investor to jump-start your business?
  • Do you want to sell your business?

If you answered Yes! a to one or more questions above, I might just be the right person for you. But hey, slow down(!), don't be too eager.
Some call me jack of all trades, master at none. However I am a master at spotting a successful business from miles away. I want to invest, learn and join your journey to becoming filthy rich.

I am picky, have limited time, money, the need to prioritize and a wish for you to compile your idea/proposal to me.
I will ignore or be short messaged with anyone leaving me to guess what business it is and not giving me a clear picture of it (all).
Please, to save time and energy, compile the idea in text, all summarized for me to read when I have time. Don't forget the budget!

To make things tricky and to avoid spam, I've added my Telegram handle in my Cracked.io profile. You'll have to navigate your way there before you can send me a message. Only to feed off the time wasters.

Thank you for your attention, I hope we get a chance to talk.
This post is by a banned member (acture) - Unhide
acture  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 January, 2023 - 06:25 PM)Otus Wrote: Show More
I'll have this as my introduction thread as well as my marketing thread - excited to see what Cracked.io has to offer.

I am Otus, an Angel Investor. Don't know what the terms mean? Give it a quick Google search and I'll be here waiting.

Before you click away, I want you to read a few questions I have for you!
If you answer Yes! to any of these questions, you might want to keep on reading the whole thread. (Really!)
  • Do you have a business you want to start?
  • Do you have a vision to run a business?
  • Do you lack funding to start a business?
  • Do you need an investor to jump-start your business?
  • Do you want to sell your business?

If you answered Yes! a to one or more questions above, I might just be the right person for you. But hey, slow down(!), don't be too eager.
Some call me jack of all trades, master at none. However I am a master at spotting a successful business from miles away. I want to invest, learn and join your journey to becoming filthy rich.

I am picky, have limited time, money, the need to prioritize and a wish for you to compile your idea/proposal to me.
I will ignore or be short messaged with anyone leaving me to guess what business it is and not giving me a clear picture of it (all).
Please, to save time and energy, compile the idea in text, all summarized for me to read when I have time. Don't forget the budget!

To make things tricky and to avoid spam, I've added my Telegram handle in my Cracked.io profile. You'll have to navigate your way there before you can send me a message. Only to feed off the time wasters.

Thank you for your attention, I hope we get a chance to talk.

good luck
[Image: Shaner-Siggy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (932) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (IHM) - Unhide
IHM  
Galactic
Threads
2 Years of service
glws
[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
TopG - 1 MAY

[Image: IMG-5026.gif]