Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I'm looking for someone who can help me trick a scammer

by Flanker35 - 12 December, 2021 - 12:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (Flanker35) - Unhide
Flanker35  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Hello guys, firstly, I apologize if I chose wrong section. I'm new here. I will try to describe my problem as clear as possible.

As already the title says, I'm trying to get some personal information about a scammer. I found him on Facebook where he is pretending to be a seller of rare Japanese automobile parts and posting stolen pictures/videos of automobile parts from other FB pages or from all over the internet. Many people already become victim of this f*cker, and since the Facebook did not take any action against him so far, even when the page was constantly reported since at least August this year, I'm trying to solve this with a different way.

I'm searching for someone with sufficient hacking/cracking skills who would be able to take over his page or gather some personal informations about this fraudster. I already got some informations about him via an ip logger like his ip adress, local ip, internet provider, web browser or cellphone he is using but likely that won't be enought for law enforcement authorities to find this f*cker.

If there will be a success, and we would manage to  somehow trick the scammer to send the money he owes me, which is about 1000€, I'm willing to offer the person who would help me with this like 1/3 of the amount.

More detail informations I can provide via DM, so if you are interested in this challenge just DM me.

Best regards,

Flanker35
This post is by a banned member (Sajmonic) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CoolC0der) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (pruned) - Unhide
pruned  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
dont do it
Thanks Everyone  for Rep+ and Like

[Image: GQvTjMu.gif]  Fake Traffic to Earn Money [Image: GQvTjMu.gif]
Pruned#4956 
This post is by a banned member (Finno) - Unhide
Finno  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
just pump all the info you have everywhere on the web, if it gets enough traction it will resolve itself
This post is by a banned member (trapMETHalwysSTRAPD) - Unhide