Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

I need advice on improving my health!

by alexjohnso - 28 December, 2023 - 10:23 AM
This post is by a banned member (alexjohnso) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Hey everyone!  Monkah I've been thinking about adding a Vitamin D3 + K2 supplement to my daily routine, but I'm not entirely sure if it's something I need. I've heard that these vitamins can be beneficial for bone health and overall well-being, especially during the winter months when sun exposure is limited. I'd love to hear from those of you who have experience with these supplements. Have you tried taking a Vitamin D3 + K2 Supplement before? If so, what benefits did you notice?  [Image: wash.gif]
This post is by a banned member (jellybelly11) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 December, 2023 - 10:10 AM by jellybelly11. Edited 1 time in total.)
Absolutely, adding Vitamin D3 + K2 can be beneficial, especially in winter. I've personally experienced improved bone health and overall well-being. Check out this link for more insights of  journey with the BetterMe Pilates program: https://www.prevention.com/fitness/a4589...one-month/. It complements the supplement well!
This post is by a banned member (tonnth1515) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (OGzuzan) - Unhide
OGzuzan  
Registered
Threads
don't drink and smoke
lolololo
This post is by a banned member (Manalishi) - Unhide
Manalishi  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Adding vitamins is usually not a direct solution to improved health, the question should be what to remove—or lower the frequency of—in your regular diet.

But nonetheless, almost all humans lack vitamin D3, so taking it and pairing it up with K2 is not inherently a bad idea, but don't except it to yield any remarkable health benefits.
This post is by a banned member (zotix123) - Unhide