Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I was scammed by Proscratcher

by forreport - 16 May, 2024 - 02:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (forreport) - Unhide
forreport  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/proscratcher
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-WTB-EDU-GMAILS...K--1558132
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 112.5$ - 3 Microsoft Azure acc with 200$ balance, 5 Digitalocean 10 Droplet acc with 200$ balance
Screenshots of Communication: https://we.tl/t-oLRfFJSuBQ
Additional Information: I contacted him regarding e-mail addresses with .edu extension through the subject linked above. I could not provide email addresses. However, after our conversation, we agreed to provide him with a Microsoft Azure and Digitalocean 10 droplet account with a balance of $200. I delivered 2 Microsoft Azure accounts for $12.5 each and 5 Digitalocean accounts for $17.5 each. However, even though 48 hours have passed, he has not made my payment. And he doesn't answer me except the occasional messages he sends to distract me. I kindly request your help regarding this matter.
Crypto address for a refund: LWqYxpHJpCirTCK2eSG1dHPAsAN8LApAFc (My Ltc address)
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @proscratcher (proscratcher), @Baards (Baards) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (proscratcher) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I'm buying edu emails in that thread and I already collected 2 suppliers. How is that possible to scam him if I'm buying .edu emails and the items scammed from him is this "3 Microsoft Azure acc with 200$ balance, 5 Digitalocean 10 Droplet acc with 200$ balance". This is totally irrelevant. This guy is doing false scam report.

I think this is a new scheme of doing a scam report for buyer sections. It is like blackmailing using new accounts so that this new account can do a scam report asking for crypto as a refund.

I never did a transaction with this guy.

There is no real proof of conversation with me and him in Telegram or Forum messaging. The video he sent is fake. The Telegram account that he is talking to is not me. It is his alt account replying to himself to make it look like real conversation with me on Telegram. You can ask him to do a screensharing live using anydesk.com if I communicated with him like that. You will be able to see the replying profile there that it is not me, my Telegram is t.me/fernquaker

This is a low life scammer. Please ban him immediately before he scam more people.

He is also just register a day ago. So, I let you be the judge.

Also, this is my first time having a scam report. I know what I'm selling is in the grey area but I never scam people here. I have a proven trust record here. This user is the scammer.
[Image: giphy.gif]
forreport  
Registered
Threads
@proscratcher thats not your telegram???
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@forreport What's the username of the telegram account you've contacted?
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
forreport  
Registered
Threads
@proscratcher thats the name which one i have contacted telegram
This post is by a banned member (proscratcher) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 May, 2024 - 02:53 PM by proscratcher. Edited 2 times in total.)
@fernquaker is my Telegram. You have been scammed by an imposter. You can see in all my threads that my Telegram username is @fernquaker

I abandoned @proscratcher Telegram username a long time ago. Someone grabbed it when I change my Telegram username to @fernquaker
forreport  
Registered
Threads
Then you have a contribution to make in this regard.???