Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I wish there was a game coming out like Generals Zero Hour

by hasatrani - 01 June, 2023 - 01:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (hasatrani) - Unhide
hasatrani  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 04 June, 2023 - 06:10 PM by hasatrani. Edited 1 time in total.)
One of my all time favorite games. Loved how it was in a modern setting, fast paced, and super competitive. Tried getting into other games like wargame, and it was just way too slow & tactical.
I wish there was a true successor to it that had an active player base router login 192.168.l.l.link/ . Hopefully something comes out soon!
This post is by a banned member (ILikeFree019) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2023 - 03:33 AM by ILikeFree019.)
(01 June, 2023 - 01:03 PM)hasatrani Wrote: Show More
One of my all time favorite games. Loved how it was in a modern setting, fast paced, and super competitive. Tried getting into other games like wargame, and it was just way too slow & tactical.
I wish there was a true successor to it that had an active player base router login 192.168.l.l.link/ . Hopefully something comes out soon!

fgg

(21 June, 2023 - 03:33 AM)ILikeFree019 Wrote: Show More

fgg

yo wait router?
This post is by a banned member (amandaa2) - Unhide
amandaa2  
Registered
Threads
One of my all time favorite games. Loved how it was in a modern setting, fast paced, and super competitive. Tried getting into other games like shell shockers 2 wargame, and it was just way too slow & tactical.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you mean. Can you please clarify or ask me something else?