Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

INVESTMENT "SERVICE" | GET 50% PROFIT IN 1 WEEK

by Croketas - 27 May, 2022 - 01:37 AM
This post is by a banned member (Croketas) - Unhide
Croketas  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #9
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Mystelix) - Unhide
Mystelix  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 May, 2022 - 01:37 AM)Croketas Wrote: Show More
I'm looking for investments for a new business, I want to buy items on different stores, refund them and sell them irl.
The investor will be getting a specific % we will discuss before dealing, it can be
up to 50%.
I will pay your investment back as soon as I get the refund done and your profit once I have sold the item, it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks since I have a reputated aged account in the most famous marketplace in my country, I will probably buy a membership to accelerate the process of selling.

For example if you want to invest 500$ and we discuss that you will get 50% profit: we will order the item, I will get it refunded (so you get those 500$ back) and I will sell it for cheaper, lets say 400$, you will get 250$ (profit), which is 50% of 500$ (your investment) and I will keep the rest.

Min. Investment amount is 50$ but the cheaper item I will get is 200$, u can invest 50$ and other investors (or me) will put the rest and profits will be splitted to all the investors depending on the invested amount.

I will take the payments in crypto or Amazon giftcard so I can directly buy the item with it

Note: there is no way for you to lose your money since if the refund fails I will just send the item back to amazon and get your money back, I can also send your investment back right after getting the refund done so you don't need to wait until I sell the item :)

It's easy right? I think there is a lot of money to be made with this, I don't plan doing this for more than 1 month so let me know if you are interested asap  PepeBlush

Discord: croketas#2583
Telegram: @Croketas
or PM me here :)

Is this is not allowed let me know and I will delete it!

seems like a motherfucking scam :D
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f63616368652e637261636b65...633632.gif]
This post is by a banned member (SugarDaddy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (nftmeme) - Unhide
Croketas  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 May, 2022 - 07:56 PM by Croketas.)
(29 May, 2022 - 09:07 PM)Mystelix Wrote: Show More
(27 May, 2022 - 01:37 AM)Croketas Wrote: Show More
I'm looking for investments for a new business, I want to buy items on different stores, refund them and sell them irl.
The investor will be getting a specific % we will discuss before dealing, it can be
up to 50%.
I will pay your investment back as soon as I get the refund done and your profit once I have sold the item, it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks since I have a reputated aged account in the most famous marketplace in my country, I will probably buy a membership to accelerate the process of selling.

For example if you want to invest 500$ and we discuss that you will get 50% profit: we will order the item, I will get it refunded (so you get those 500$ back) and I will sell it for cheaper, lets say 400$, you will get 250$ (profit), which is 50% of 500$ (your investment) and I will keep the rest.

Min. Investment amount is 50$ but the cheaper item I will get is 200$, u can invest 50$ and other investors (or me) will put the rest and profits will be splitted to all the investors depending on the invested amount.

I will take the payments in crypto or Amazon giftcard so I can directly buy the item with it

Note: there is no way for you to lose your money since if the refund fails I will just send the item back to amazon and get your money back, I can also send your investment back right after getting the refund done so you don't need to wait until I sell the item :)

It's easy right? I think there is a lot of money to be made with this, I don't plan doing this for more than 1 month so let me know if you are interested asap  PepeBlush

Discord: croketas#2583
Telegram: @Croketas
or PM me here :)

Is this is not allowed let me know and I will delete it!

seems like a motherfucking scam :D
Any argument / proof? Or just trashtalking without a reason?

(30 May, 2022 - 02:08 AM)SugarDaddy Wrote: Show More
I mean in paper it looks good and ngl if this was a legit company that I could trust and be sure they wont run off, I would deposit all my money right now.

But since this is extremely risky, since you can very well just disappear, I cant take such risk
Yeah I understand u, I would probably think the same tbh.
No one is investing because the service seems to be too good and they want to wait until I have reviews but I cant have reviews if no one invests because I don't have reviews kek its a loop

This is a bump

hello i'm unbanned after 1 year  [Image: PepeBlush.png]
Croketas  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #14
This is a bump
Croketas  
Heaven