Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[ITALY]Steal the identity of a 15-year-old to lure 13-year-old girls.

by DjCanigia - 15 October, 2020 - 02:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (DjCanigia) - Unhide
DjCanigia  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 October, 2020 - 02:53 AM by DjCanigia.)
Hello everyone, I am Italian and in my country (in my province) a terrible event has happened that I want to share here with you, because it is something that affects all of us guys who live on the web.
Sometimes our best and most beloved tool is used for evil and monstrous acts, ruining lives.
I am really sad .. I ask everyone to reflect and share as much as possible. These things don't have to happen.
The Internet is a very powerful resource to use it for evil purposes is a great shame.
I trust in justice and that this monster pays well for his sins.
I leave you below the article with the source at the end of theard (there is also the video).

Quote:Using the photo of an unfortunately deceased 15-year-old, an adult man chats with a 13-year-old girl. When the family finds out, the little girl's aunt pretends to be her niece. The messages of the man, who is a carabiniere, are getting more and more intense. Until he sets up a meeting with the 13-year-old (actually his aunt). But our Veronica Ruggeri also went to that meeting

It all starts during the lockdown. Anna (her name is fictional) is 13 and spends her days on the Internet. She is a little girl with a particular story: she lost her mother, but luckily she has a beautiful family behind her, with her father and Natasha, a dear family friend who is like an aunt to her. "In the last period, the father saw that the little girl was very nervous," Natasha tells Veronica Ruggeri. “One night he took her phone and saw this chat… it went haywire”.

In fact, the father discovers that his 13-year-old daughter is chatting with a user who has a woodpecker as a profile picture. The user asks her very serious questions and often talks about sex. Natasha decides to go through with the situation and continues chatting with that profile by pretending to be her niece. The user behind that profile claims to be a 15-year-old boy and sends a picture of him. Suspicious of those messages, which do not seem to come from a 15-year-old boy, Natasha, still pretending to be her granddaughter, asks for a meeting: “He told me that he could host an adult friend of his because his mother didn't want to. And he told me that he could host me in exchange for sexual intercourse ”, he tells the Hyena.

Veronica Ruggeri tries to understand who this Mattia really is and discovers that the photo of the 15-year-old was taken from newspaper articles: the boy in the photo died very young a few years ago from an infection. We thus notified the young man's family. Natasha decides to ask the person she is chatting with what job this adult man who should host her does: "He told me he was a Carabiniere," she says.

The meeting is set, but we are in place of the 13-year-old. An adult man arrives, who seeing us with the camera starts looking for excuses: “I tried to understand what this girl needed. It was just to see how far he wanted to go ”. The Hyena then reads him some of the very intense messages that he would send. “They are provocations”, he replies.

"I will find a way to contact someone to see where my weaknesses are, where am I wrong. Because I understood that I have problems if you keep saying this thing ", the man finally says. "I need to talk to someone".

Source: https://www.iene.mediaset.it/2020/news/r...jGAzY0OtuE
This post is by a banned member (LieKing) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DjCanigia) - Unhide
DjCanigia  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 October, 2020 - 12:42 PM)TaxiB Wrote: Show More
Iene = Shit

Edit: ma è il lago trasimeno?  pogchamp

Saranno pure merda ma ciò che è successo è impensabile.

Comunque in teoria è il lago di Garda, è successo nel Veneto il fatto
[Image: png-clipart-mangaka-anime-black-hair-ang...mammal.jpg]