Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Im 14, cant get a job and need to earn some money, any help?

by Kyle5192 - 19 August, 2019 - 12:29 AM
This post is by a banned member (Kyle5192) - Unhide
Kyle5192  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello, my name is kyle. I am 14 and need to earn some money. I have tried lots of techniques and none of them work
Im not that skillful but im good at making youtube videos and selling stuff.
Im not good at lists but if you want me to work for you tell me your business niche and ill see what i can do.

Im willing to do anything pretty much.
This post is by a banned member (*~Metro~*) - Unhide
*~Metro~*  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello  Kyle!

Why are you not able to get a job? Cause that is easy way to make good money.

Getting money from youtube videos is also not very easy thing to do since you need viewer base so you can get revenue.

I would suggest you to learn coding (very basics will do) and make requested softwares and ask a little donation for your work.

When you get more skilled you can start selling your products. BUT only start selling them when you know that they work and don't try to make easy money with scamming people!

Also you can always ask if your grandpa can give you 10€ if you cut grass from his yard  take leafs out of drainpipes.
Kyle5192  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(19 August, 2019 - 11:08 PM)*~Metro~* Wrote: Show More
Hello  Kyle!

Why are you not able to get a job? Cause that is easy way to make good money.

Getting money from youtube videos is also not very easy thing to do since you need viewer base so you can get revenue.

I would suggest you to learn coding (very basics will do) and make requested softwares and ask a little donation for your work.

When you get more skilled you can start selling your products. BUT only start selling them when you know that they work and don't try to make easy money with scamming people!

Also you can always ask if your grandpa can give you 10€ if you cut grass from his yard  take leafs out of drainpipes.
Your not allowed to work until your 16 and people dont higher people under 16 much.
I infact have a youtube channel called turtle exploits but im stuck on watch hours and that has driven me off the road.
my grandad doesnt own a house and my other grandad is dead.
This post is by a banned member (Angkor) - Unhide
Angkor  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I know this may not related to what you want to hear but from experience. When I was15 getting a pocket money by catering at a Chinese restaurant (Dinner Wedding reception) on Saturday or Sunday, back then we only had to works like 4-5 hours and get paid $80 to $120 depending how good are to serve 3 or 4 tables. Not a hard works but its a good money for me,

Beneficial is we don't have to works full time, paid by cash, little efforts, free dinner and saved up do other stuff we loves and good at.
Kyle5192  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 August, 2019 - 11:43 AM)Angkor Wrote: Show More
I know this may not related to what you want to hear but from experience. When I was15 getting a pocket money by catering at a Chinese restaurant (Dinner Wedding reception) on Saturday or Sunday, back then we only had to works like 4-5 hours and get paid $80 to $120 depending how good are to serve 3 or 4 tables. Not a hard works but its a good money for me,

Beneficial is we don't have to works full time, paid by cash, little efforts, free dinner and saved up do other stuff we loves and good at.

ok i will look out for some smaller food places and see if they would give me a weekend job, thank you :)
This post is by a banned member (Skryptec) - Unhide
Skryptec  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 August, 2019 - 02:53 PM by Skryptec.)
I took a look at your posts and you shouldn't really trust those methods.

Basically find a skill that you like to do and try selling your service on a freelancer website such as Fiverr. You've mentioned that you like doing YouTube videos, maybe offer an editing service or something along those lines on Fiverr?
https://www.fiverr.com
[Image: oAqtc2l.png]
This post is by a banned member (D1.) - Unhide
D1.  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I’m 15, I just invest into things I believe can sell and never run out of stock. For example, methods and programs, and sell them. Make sure the methods actually work though.
This post is by a banned member (Plot) - Unhide