Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

In search for a perfect content organizer

by Danytz - 30 March, 2021 - 12:42 AM
This post is by a banned member (Danytz) - Unhide
Danytz  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 March, 2021 - 12:48 AM by Danytz.)
For 10 years I have tried more than 20 offline content organizers and notebook programs. Wanting to preserve texts, images, files and html in one program and through drag and drop. But didn't find anything universal.
Wiki servers are too clumsy, Tagspaces - very slow, offline Evernote - monthly limit, OneNote - poorly save html, and good old Scrapbook - files. But the last two is very close to perfection.
Maybe someone knows better options? Perhaps something with markdown or like more functional PureRef.
This post is by a banned member (Hampnie_Hambart) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(30 March, 2021 - 12:42 AM)Danytz Wrote: Show More
For 10 years I have tried more than 20 offline content organizers and notebook programs. Wanting to preserve texts, images, files and html in one program and through drag and drop. But didn't find anything universal.
Wiki servers are too clumsy, Tagspaces - very slow, offline Evernote - monthly limit, OneNote - poorly save html, and good old Scrapbook - files. But the last two is very close to perfection.
Maybe someone knows better options? Perhaps something with markdown or like more functional PureRef.

If i'm not mistaken i have seen somewhere on this list something about programs to organize things, sorry if that's not the case there's a lot to read and check to be sure but well good luck :)

https://github.com/Igglybuff/awesome-pir.../readme.md
Danytz  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Unfortunately, nothing universal. But the list is very interesting, bring to mind another old project from redditors - megadb.tweakly.net. I bet that on this forum are still sell out something like https://megadb.tweakly.net/thread/t3_7vlt4j and so on.
This post is by a banned member (Hampnie_Hambart) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(30 March, 2021 - 10:35 PM)Danytz Wrote: Show More
Unfortunately, nothing universal. But the list is very interesting, bring to mind another old project from redditors - megadb.tweakly.net. I bet that on this forum are still sell out something like https://megadb.tweakly.net/thread/t3_7vlt4j and so on.

Great list it's a shame that it didn't kept being updated until now but broooo that is veeeery interesting i loved it, hope i helped you in someway good luck
Danytz  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Here is a partially updated database - snahp.it