Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Is BTT (Bittorrent Token/coin) Worth it?

by TA1LZ - 24 May, 2021 - 03:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (TA1LZ) - Unhide
TA1LZ  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 May, 2021 - 03:56 PM by TA1LZ.)
I think the token/coin is worth it. Been seeding a bunch of torrents and slowly making a couple of bucks with it. What are your thoughts on this?

What is BTT?
Code:
BTT is a TRC-10 utility token based on the blockchain that powers features of the most popular decentralized protocols and applications in the world. DApps powered by BTT include BitTorrent Speed, BitTorrent File System, DLive, and others in the pipeline. When a torrent file finishes downloading, you can automatically earn BitTorrent (BTT) by seeding. The integrated wallet allows for secure storage of your BTT, which you can send to other wallets.
sheepe I'M BACK BABY I LOVE AND MISSED YOU! sheepe
This post is by a banned member (Harmony) - Unhide
Harmony  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 May, 2021 - 03:56 PM)keik066 Wrote: Show More
I think the token/coin is worth it. Been seeding a bunch of torrents and slowly making a couple of bucks with it. What are your thoughts on this?

What is BTT?
Code:
BTT is a TRC-10 utility token based on the blockchain that powers features of the most popular decentralized protocols and applications in the world. DApps powered by BTT include BitTorrent Speed, BitTorrent File System, DLive, and others in the pipeline. When a torrent file finishes downloading, you can automatically earn BitTorrent (BTT) by seeding. The integrated wallet allows for secure storage of your BTT, which you can send to other wallets.

bro everything is worth it rightt now because all crypto is down at least 50%
@harmonyboss

im back, dm me for business inquiries
This post is by a banned member (midwxst) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Maestro_js) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Clario) - Unhide
Clario  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I think XRP has alot of potential over the long term