Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Is using paypal stealth accounts for refunding good idea?

by spongebobjazzy - 24 March, 2021 - 07:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (spongebobjazzy) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong section, I can't post in marketplace discussions for some reason. Anyways! I'm not from the US and its a little difficult for me to place orders using my personal card and also I don't want to use it. I know if I use a residential proxy I will most likely be able to place an order. 

My idea is to use stealth paypal accounts (i have a good provider, they are SSN, VBA and VCC and also phone verified) to purchase goods in lets say walmart and ship it to my personal reshipper and then bring that stuff to my country. However, I'm afraid the account might get limited if I send from my personal paypal lets say $2k. Can that happen if I send it as friends and family? I know these stealth accounts are usually used to receive payments and stuff. Obviously I changed all the passwords and email associated with the account and will use an rdp only designated to access that account. Also using original cookies. 

Would the worst case scenario is the account gets limited and will just have to wait 21 days? 

Need your expertise on the matter, gentlemen.

Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (R3born) - Unhide
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
3 Years of service
Walmart usually cancels order placed from stealth accounts
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 March, 2021 - 07:06 PM)R3born Wrote: Show More

How do they know they are stealth accounts? Also its okay if walmart does not work, the concept is what matters.
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 March, 2021 - 07:09 PM)spongebobjazzy Wrote: Show More

How do they know they are stealth accounts? Also its okay if walmart does not work, the concept is what matters.

They don't know they're stealth accounts, but they are new accounts ordering with a proxy (stealth accs are always on proxy/rdp/vpn right?). The stealth acc is ordering to a weird place that doesn't match their billing address at all, so the transaction is marked as high risk and cancelled after a while. The concept would work ig, you should try refunding using a card payment tho, it's much easier, you don't have to deal with PP problems.
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 March, 2021 - 07:16 PM)R3born Wrote: Show More

They don't know they're stealth accounts, but they are new accounts ordering with a proxy (stealth accs are always on proxy/rdp/vpn right?). The stealth acc is ordering to a weird place that doesn't match their billing address at all, so the transaction is marked as high risk and cancelled after a while. The concept would work ig, you should try refunding using a card payment tho, it's much easier, you don't have to deal with PP problems.

Ahh I see. Then in that case it would be better to use a VBA with a VCC on it? idk how safe are those. Anyways, thanks for your input! Heart
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 March, 2021 - 07:36 PM)spongebobjazzy Wrote: Show More
(24 March, 2021 - 07:16 PM)R3born Wrote: Show More

Ahh I see. Then in that case it would be better to use a VBA with a VCC on it? idk how safe are those. Anyways, thanks for your input! Heart

Np, and yes you should probably use a VCC to order instead of PP
This post is by a banned member (Robinhood_xD) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Hampnie_Hambart) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I found this thread really interesting but i didn't understand what SSN, VBA ,VCC and PP means, someone can enlighten me on that matter ?