Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

LF Experienced Java engineer with Datastructures knowledge (shortest path)

by Um0mmy - 17 January, 2022 - 02:49 AM
This post is by a banned member (Um0mmy) - Unhide
Um0mmy  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 January, 2022 - 02:52 AM by Um0mmy. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Reformatted Thread Subject )
Hi guys,

I’m stuck on this data-structures assignment in Java. More because I’m lazy and the material is quite complicated.

I’m looking for someone who is willing to help me to implement the code and guide me through it. Of course, I will pay you for your help.

The description of the assignment is as follows:
Quote:In this assignment you will develop an application that finds (optimal) routes across the Dutch national road’s infrastructure from any given starting point to any given destination. You will implement three algorithms and compare results:
1. Depth-First Search
2. Breadth-First Search
3. Dijkstra’s Shortest Path
You will use both the shortest distance and the shortest travel time optimisation criteria and your algorithm will be able to find the best alternate route in case of traffic delays or obstructions.

Basically most of the code has been written already. All I need is someone who can help me speed up the progress. Especially with the generic Map data structure, which contains of a key which is the destination and nested generic Hashmap.

If u have any questions, hmu and I will send u the full assignment and discuss payment.

Please only Java devs with some experience, because it’s a pretty though assignment. And the deadline is in a couple of days, ofc I will be helping/watching too.

Again HMU to discuss details
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
Hey @Um0mmy, I'm a Java engineer with experience in data structures and shortest path algorithms, happy to help you out with this assignment.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: Banner.gif]
2/14
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]