Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

LOOKING FOR REVERSE ENGINEER

by fjkioe - 26 February, 2024 - 11:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (fjkioe) - Unhide
fjkioe  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Basically i'm using a script for a browser game, it's using tamperkey but the main js code is hosted somewhere. I was wondering if it was possible somehow to get that code so i could use it on my side, modify it etc..
I got no knowledge about that, it might be something 100% impossible but i was still wondering.

This script also have a software version which we can download, so that might be easier to reverse i'm not sure since i don't have any knowledge with that.

We will use MM, I will pay the fee.
This post is by a banned member (DVZS) - Unhide
DVZS  
Registered
Threads
I could take a look and maybe rebuild it in LUA
Telegram @ZeusCorps
This post is by a banned member (0N1) - Unhide
0N1  
Infinity
Threads
(26 February, 2024 - 11:47 AM)fjkioe Wrote: Show More
Basically i'm using a script for a browser game, it's using tamperkey but the main js code is hosted somewhere. I was wondering if it was possible somehow to get that code so i could use it on my side, modify it etc..
I got no knowledge about that, it might be something 100% impossible but i was still wondering.

This script also have a software version which we can download, so that might be easier to reverse i'm not sure since i don't have any knowledge with that.

We will use MM, I will pay the fee.

I can do both, dm me if interested, MM is fine with me aswell
[Image: Sfjeh.gif]
DM me onsite if I DM you first. I will never refuse to verify myself