Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Lake of Quality in Shops

by blueeyiz702 - 25 September, 2022 - 06:41 AM
This post is by a banned member (Varks) - Unhide
Varks  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 September, 2022 - 06:41 AM)blueeyiz702 Wrote: Show More
After spending close to $200.00 on products that don't work and not seeing any of them try to refund this week
I think they should be pulled up, it leaves a bad taste in you mouth and some of these Shop Keepers, What a joke,  should be more worried about the Customer than there Credibility.
Cause right now in my eyes a lot of you have Zero Credibility for your Crappy way of handling Customers!! I'm not saying any names, your so called Credibility my become more Incredible! [Image: monkah.png]
This is very nice Forum, with a lot of talented Men and Women that have crazy skills. So Cracked .IO could you maybe look into some of these shop owner practices.
They are seriously lacking in many way. $200.000 I have spent, and a dollar returned for broken products from go. I bought a card to use, did not work, got replacement same thing.
When i buy something some of them should work, but for all them to to not work that is Redonkulous!! And then a shop owner tells me stop acting like a monkey. That was enough!! I got some words for you, be glad i  put you on blast
cause i been waiting 3 weeks for my refund! I'M LIKE SIC WITH IT OVER THE MONKEY COMMENT!!!

PS i bought some logs to to show exactly what i mean. the ones they show you have from $300 to a thousand ,the ones i got had a total of 95 cents. That's misleading and straight misleading and lying to customer!
And i have picture of what they say you will get. 95 cents thats garbage!!
true sorry for your bad experience with others PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (blueeyiz702) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 November, 2022 - 01:01 AM by blueeyiz702. Edited 1 time in total.)
Rest In Peace TakeOff.
[Image: BJBpUvH.gif]