Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

ALL REFUNDABLE STORES AS 2021 <> BEGINNER REFUNDER? - COME HERE AND CHECK IT OUT

by kat - 17 June, 2021 - 12:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (Hackzwishs) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Victormlow) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
After a guide so I might hop into your discord.
This post is by a banned member (Alexbankdup) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 June, 2021 - 12:54 PM)kat Wrote: Show More
ALL LEECHERS GET REPORTED!
LEECHING WILL GET YOU PERMANENTLY BANNED!

Leecher = somebody that replies with "thank you", "ty", not pressing the like button and continue doing this to multiple threads.

ayoooo
This post is by a banned member (derbratan99) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Jeacuqi) - Unhide
Jeacuqi  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Requirements for Amazon Refund Method

VPN
Why I like this Amazon refund trick is that VPN is not really necessary. However, it is still recommended because it is not good for your original IP address to be stored on the Amazon servers.

Old Amazon Account
This does not mean an Amazon account that is 10 years old. In fact, even if you create it now, you can make it old. Just make at least 2 transactions with the account. I recommend ordering 2 items of $2 to $10 depending on what you can afford.

Positive Balance
There must be a positive balance for the trick to work. If you don’t understand what positive balance means, use the comment section below.

PC or Mobile Phone (Recommended)
I recommend the mobile phone because the PC may be too complex. However, anyone closest to you is okay.

Note: Your Amazon email, linked credit card and every other thing should not necessarily be fake or original. Depending on whether you want to be anonymous on the internet or known, it’s your decision.

Steps to Follow

- Create an Amazon Account
- Order with the Amazon Account
- Order the Main Item You Need (after successful real orders)
- Receive Orders
- Contact Amazon and Complain
- Regain Your Money from Amazon
- Place Final Order (Optional)

Having seen the basic steps, let’s go into the main thing so that you’ll understand ‘what’s up’ with the Amazon refund trick loot.
This section will teach you everything concerning the Amazon refund trick. You’ll learn how to get a refund from Amazon without returning an item or product
Let’s see how it can be done successfully!

Create an Amazon Account
Many people will ask you to buy an Amazon account at a costly rate. However, I can offer you the same account at a cheap cost. If you want to create yours, I can’t guarantee that you’ll succeed with this trick but I wish you all the best.

Order with the Amazon Account
Make two successful orders from Amazon worth $2 upward. If you can afford more, good for you. But, make sure the orders are successful. However, if you do not want to wait and make at least two orders, you can an Amazon account. You have to be careful because they might resell an Amazon account already used for this refund trick to you. If that happens, you’re in soup because the authorities will try to track you.

Order the Item You Need
After running two successful orders on Amazon, it is now time to begin the Amazon trick. First, open the account and add up to 3 items to cart. Search for the item you need and place an order. Enter a pickup location that is not too close to your home because you may be tempted to retry this hustling method. Tell the seller that you want an ‘Expedited Delivery’ if you want the item really fast. If you don’t want to rush things, allow the Standard Delivery option to be used but it will take between 7 to14 days.

Note: Do not remove the items in the cart.

Receive Order
When the courier arrives, act as if you’re in a haste to go somewhere. Just sign, collect the package, dump it inside and go out immediately. This will make the courier understand that you have not confirmed the item. After the courier is gone, get back and unpack your order.

Contact Amazon and Complain
This is the time when you manifest the Amazon refund trick. You can either call, e-mail or complain to Amazon using your Amazon account.

I will show you how to!

To Complain Directly with the Amazon Account

Setting Up Refund

Open Your Orders.
Find the order you want a refund and select the Problem.
Pick the problem that you want. I will explain the problem you need for this trick.
Click on Request Refund.
Write something harsh in the Comment Box and click Submit.

Amazon Phone Number
009 1 206-922-0880
If you want to speak directly with them, call this number. However, I don’t recommend calling Amazon.

Amazon Email
There is a ‘Send Email’ option attached to your Amazon account.

These are the ways to contact Amazon and initiate the refund trick. However, when Amazon gets back to you, your complaint must be the following:

An empty box.
or
Fake Item

For the ‘Empty Box’ trick, it means you’re not returning anything back to Amazon. Whereas, for the ‘Fake Item’ trick, you must have prepared a similar item that will be returned to Amazon. Are you confused about which method to use? Both are confirmed and depends on how you can handle the situation.

Regain Your Money from Amazon

Refund Option
Once the refund is successful, Amazon will send in an apology. The money will be refunded either as an Amazon Gift Card or to your credit card. Your money will be refunded within 5 business days without further delay it arrives as card credit.
Place Final Order (Optional)

You may choose to place another or simply withdraw your money for something else. She successfully getting back your money and still keeping the Amazon item, dump the Amazon account. If you want to repeat the trick, use a new account and a different address.

Bypass ID Verification on Amazon

- Open your Amazon account and click Login & Security.
- You’ll find Two-Step Verification Settings, click on Edit.
- Click on Disable
- You’ll receive a security code on your mobile number. Enter the code and click Verify.

This should stop Amazon from requesting verification when you’re running the Amazon refund trick.

Conclusion
Before you run this new trick, understand that you’re not only cheating Amazon but the seller of the product. For instance, if you order iPhone 11 directly from Apple, this trick will make Apple and Amazon lose. This applies to all other sellers on Amazon. Furthermore, the courier of your ordered item may be investigated for the iteM
This post is by a banned member (Amanalomm) - Unhide
Amanalomm  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
cheers bro
This post is by a banned member (Sweden) - Unhide
Sweden  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
nice  Pepe