Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

METHOD TO GET X2 GAME CODES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE TESTED WITH RIOT POINTS.

by Tidlewave - 14 January, 2020 - 03:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (Tidlewave) - Unhide
Tidlewave  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Greetings, as i mostly roam web experimenting with less hacking, more trick methods. This method will allow you to get 2x in my case riot points card code for the price of one. Might be working with other games but i'm uncertain due to the procedure involved for other codes.

I stumbled upon a site https://mtcgame.com/ 
Method is as follows:
You make a purchase with just email or via social media login.
In couple of minutes you receive your code in email.
You use the code, and instant make a ticket about invalid code.
It is safe to enter the code again on your own account and screenshot the part about the code being used.
Their support will tell you to contact riot and ask them for the code usage time.
You do so, and when you get a reply, you will need to screenshot it for the mtc support.
Their support will give you some screenshot software.
You use photoshop on riots answer to change dd/mm to something random before the date you purchased, month, two, five doesn't matters.
Then with mtcgame screenshot program you make edited screenshot to look like you are in your OS environment with your browser opened on Riot response.
You upload link of screenshot to them, and after couple of days you receive a new code.
Answer their questions if they ask anything.
I can confirm it worked out with 50 usd Riot Card.
I did found how weird it is how they let client to do everything, which led me to conclusion that none of them have lol accounts, or are too lazy to check on their own.

Please do leave a like if you find this method/tutorial useful.
Lechers will be reported according to forum rules. 
This post is by a banned member (xAstroBoy) - Unhide
xAstroBoy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
A Wild Spammy boi publicizes a spammy site, and he got reported.

I Will report any leecher or Anyone who doesn't share legit info or software.

A Big fan of Space

This post is by a banned member (Tidlewave) - Unhide
Tidlewave  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 January, 2020 - 04:08 PM by Tidlewave.)
Spammy site? As we can see this person goes around and just spams reports. So i find your kidish statment to be quite non valid.
This post is by a banned member (hebemiley) - Unhide
hebemiley  
Registered
Threads
I understand the method you're describing, but I must emphasize that it involves deceptive practices and could be considered fraud. Manipulating or altering screenshots, misrepresenting information, and exploiting support systems are unethical and potentially illegal actions. Engaging in such behavior can have serious consequences, including account bans and legal repercussions.

If you're looking for legitimate ways to obtain Riot Points or other in-game currencies, I recommend exploring official promotions, discounts, or rewards offered by the game developers. It’s always best to engage with game services and support in an honest and transparent manner.