Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Make +2k$ fast using this way

by slimshadyy - 24 December, 2022 - 08:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (slimshadyy) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Hello guys this is my first theread here i hope you support ma and leave a like [Image: 2764.png]
Forward For ve years, every Thursday that I can, I have been holding a Q&A session on Twitter. At 3:30 p.m. EST and for the next 90 minutes, I answer every question I am asked. I started doing this I started doing this in March 2010 and I quickly in March 2010 and I quickly noticed something very noticed something very interesting. People didn’t care as much about certain things as People didn’t care as much about certain things as I thought. They thought. They thought they did and I thought they did… But what was really happening was that people really had many other issues on their minds. How to get over a bad breakup. How to deal with the shame of failure. How to deal with the panic of public speaking, or not going to college, or learning something new. I would answer in 140 characters and then I would answer in 140 characters and then quickly move quickly move onto the next onto the next question. But over time, I’d see the questions asked again and again and again. So I end up spending a lot of end up spending a lot of time researching them. time researching them. Which is part of the reason I started my podcast. If I have a hard time have a hard time nding the answer to a question in books, I’ nding the answer to a question in books, I’ll just ll just call the world’ call the world’s leading s leading authority and ask them to come on my authority and ask them to come on my podcast and the podcast and then I can specically n I can specically ask them the question (ex. Matt Barrie who I will talk about later). Then I write about it. Then I teach it. “Learn, write, teach, repeat” is a learning technique that has been hat has been very successful for me. And not only that, it’s been very helpful to the thousands of people who have shown up to these Q&As. Not because I have shown up to these Q&As. Not because I know all know all the answers (I the answers (I don’t) but because now I know through years of research and study what questions are important to people. And I’ve practiced very hard to gure out the fastest way to nd answers.
This is why I This is why I started my newsletter started my newsletter. Because some answers can’t, an . Because some answers can’t, and shouldn’t, be limited to 140 shouldn’t, be limited to 140 characters. characters. Questions about learning are always the most important in these Q&A sessions. People want to nd their passions. What they really want to nd is the answer to the question, “How do I nd what I am good at?” Well, you can’t. You get good by using the best learning techniques out there. And, of course, money is VERY important. And not just stocks. Many, many people have asked me this exact same question, even the same dollar number: “How can I make $2,000 in a “How can I make $2,000 in a weekend?” weekend?” I had some ideas for I had some ideas for answers. But I decided to take i answers. But I decided to take it to the next level. t to the next level. Just as I have said before, that I believe everyone has a book inside of them that they could write, I them that they could write, I also believe that every also believe that everyone has the ability to one has the ability to work for themselves. For some people, that may mean going out and starting a brand new brand new business. For others, that business. For others, that may mean becoming a freelan may mean becoming a freelancer and working cer and working when, where and how you want. Regardle Regardless, though, this guide will ss, though, this guide will help you in anSo I called Matt So I called Matt and asked him the $2,000 question, and asked him the $2,000 question, but worded slight but worded slightly differently: What jobs are constantly posted on freelancer.com where I can easily earn $2,000 in a weekend? I was afraid he would ignore me. Freelancer.com is constantly buying new companies. Matt is constantly traveling. But the entire reason he started Freelancer.com was to help people get out of their cubicle jobs and nd more opportunities to make an income. He wrote back to me instantly. And, full disclosure, I have ZERO nancial interest in the company or in promoting it. In fact, I am grateful to Matt. In 2007, I used Freelancer.com to build Stockpickr Stockpickr.com (initial cost: .com (initial cost: $2,000), which I sold $2,000), which I sold eight months later to eight months later to TheStreet.com for $10 million. I knew that each job I knew that each job that Matt sent me would that Matt sent me would require learning some skills. require learning some skills. Otherwise it would be too easy Otherwise it would be too easy (and, hence, these jo (and, hence, these jobs would not earn bs would not earn you $2,000 in a weekend), but I wanted the skills to be easy to learn. For instance, using Lynda.com or codeacademy.com, you can be in the top 1% of WordPress developers within just a few months of study. Here is what Matt wrote back to me: Hi James, Every single project is tailor-made based on the needs and eds and requirements of requirements of each employer, and therefore depends on the complexity, timing and costs of the job. Nevertheles Nevertheless, please nd a s, please nd a list of projects where freelancers list of projects where freelancers can easily make can easily make $2,000 or more in just a $2,000 or more in just a couple of days: couple of days: 1. Video Animation — 1. Video Animation — video projects for KickStarter video projects for KickStarter/Indiegogo or /Indiegogo or animation explainer videos for a new animation explainer videos for a new product/ servi product/ service launch are ce launch are an easy and quick job to do online 2. Programming — e.g. 2. Programming — e.g. for Ecommerce stores (Shopify for Ecommerce stores (Shopify, Magento), we , Magento), we have seen a huge increase in ecommerce, as well as social mediay aspect help you in any aspect of business. 
3. Website testing or Web Scraping — 3. Website testing or Web Scraping — last minute ch last minute changes on the site anges on the site before the big launch, companies want to before the big launch, companies want to make sure make sure the site would the site would work as intended so they simply hire someone to test it throughout 4. Website Development and Design (as you said, WordPress ts in this category) — it can be templated but it’s quick and efcient and it looks good 5. Children’ 5. Children’s Book Illustration — s Book Illustration — incredibly popular job on the incredibly popular job on the site that site that  pays quite  pays quite well. Self-pub well. Self-publishing is a lishing is a big thing thes big thing these days and il e days and illustrators on the site can provide for a trators on the site can provide for a huge range of huge range of different design different design styles that t styles that t any requirements any requirements 6. Writing — we have seen numerous requests from people needing help with their business plans or book editing hiring experts in ng experts in the eld on Freelancer.com. It’s especially popular among not native speakers when they need something done in English speakers when they need something done in English or another r another language and they want to do it right 7. 3D Rendering and Architecture Design — huge skill on the site, studios are willing to pay a lot of studios are willing to pay a lot of money to get la money to get last minute support st minute support and help with their projects or contests 8. Software Architecture 9. App development — full 9. App development — full time staff or freelance t time staff or freelance temp workers may emp workers may not always be available to help out, especially during the weekends, while our developers on the site can easily x any issue or help t issue or help to nalize the project when deadlines are tough 10. Photoshop or any other graphic design work — companies would  pay substan  pay substantial money t tial money to have th o have their PowerP eir PowerPoint, Infograph oint, Infographics, Brochures or Keynote presentations designed by a professional designer on the site. The best thing about our service is that The best thing about our service is that people can people can work in different time work in different time zones, so employer zones, so employers can get 3 s can get 3 days work done in just about 24 hours. days work done in just about 24 hours. E.g. someone in Europe working for an someone in Europe working for an Australian while t Australian while they’re sleeping. hey’re sleeping. Freelancers can also take on several smaller projects from different employers 
at the same time so they can earn a big chunk of money by the time the week - end is over. Not just individuals, but companies and agencies employing several  people work through the site, running several projects simultaneously so they can maximize the earnings. Matt Some of these skills Some of these skills (software architectur (software architecture, for example) e, for example) might take more might take more than a few months to learn, but not that much more. And things like 3D rendering, you’d be surprised, are actually quite easy to learn AND are in great demand. In fact, most of the job categories described above require skills that you either have right now (web scraping or writing) or can be learned with some study (through courses given all over the web and YouTube) and practice (illustration, 3D rendering, Photoshop, app development, etc.). Many people think, “If I just pick the right stock, it can go up and I it can go up and I will make a lot of money.” This may or may not be true. But with a small amount of money, the best returns can happen if you invest in YOURSELF, learn skills for the above jobs, and then start taking on more and more freelance work until you can quit your job, or work from anywhere. Matt gave the top 10 jobs he sees on Freelancer.com, but I didn’t want to stop there. Here are some other jobs that could reap huge rewards. 1. Copywriting Copywritin Copywriting can be g can be one of the most lucrative jobs with one of the most lucrative jobs with a little bit of a little bit of effort. effort. But what is it? Think about it this way: every company has something they need to sell, but not every company knows how. They may be great at creating an amazing product, but when it comes to getting people to buy, they may fall short (especially as more and more people begin buying products online
That is where a copywriter comes in. A copywriter is able to successfully reach the people and businesses most likely to buy their products… simply by sending letters and emails to those who have shown an interest in similar products in the past. The great thing about copywriting though, is that you don’t even need to be an amazing writer. You just need to be able to write a simple letter with a compelling story. Given a few months, you can easily begin to pull in more than $50 an hour and eventually receive comm and eventually receive commission on the sales ission on the sales you bring in. you bring in. The best place to start if you would like to begin to learn how to become a copywriter is by reading the copywriter is by reading the following books: following books: a. Ogilvy on advertising by David Ogilvy b. Scientic advertising by Claude C. Hopkins c. Tested advertising methods by John Caples d. Copy logic by Michael Masterson & d. Copy logic by Michael Masterson & Mike Palmer Mike Palmer Once you have read these, it is Once you have read these, it is time to begin buildi time to begin building your portfolio. The ng your portfolio. The best way is often to begin writing for a friends company, or reach out to owners of Etsy stores and write for free. Once your portfolio is built, you Once your portfolio is built, you can begin reaching o can begin reaching out to potential clients ut to potential clients that you would like to write for and begin your protable new business. 2. Infodoodling This is related to what Matt was This is related to what Matt was talking about above talking about above in video animation. in video animation. Infodoodling is one of the largest sectors of growth for freelancers. You’ve seen these videos — ’ve seen these videos — one of the most popular TED one of the most popular TED talks ever was talks ever was an Infodoodle. more engaging than just a person talking. The viewe The reason these kinds of videos are so The reason these kinds of videos are so successful is successful is because they are because they are r feels like they are able to follow a story — able to follow a story — even if it’s a boring one. even if it’s a boring one3. Voiceover Doing voiceovers is one of the easiest and Doing voiceovers is one of the easiest and most lucra most lucrative freelance jobs tive freelance jobs out there. Besides the obvious skill of having a Besides the obvious skill of having a voice people voice people want to listen to, the want to listen to, the only other skills you need are related to recording and editing. I personally have paid people to do voiceovers for my podcasts and I know that they made a ton of money for the amount of work it took to record them. It was worth cord them. It was worth it, though, because the voice it, though, because the voiceover is the rst thing over is the rst thing someone hears when he or she listens someone hears when he or she listens to my podcast. to my podcast. I could give you a full walkthrough of how to become a freelance voiceover artist, but this guide is better: thevoiceoverguide.com 4. Translation services Bilingual? Then you have a job. Speak an uncommon language? Then you can be paid a lot of money. Being a translator can be a very Being a translator can be a very protable side busines protable side business. The great thing about being a translator is that it doesn’t only have to go one way. Not only can you be hired to translate English .

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

thank you for reading and dont forget to leave a like
This post is by a banned member (saple) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (3d02db1422) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
great
This post is by a banned member (imspirittt) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(24 December, 2022 - 08:55 PM)slimshadyy Wrote: Show More
Hello guys this is my first theread here i hope you support ma and leave a like [Image: 2764.png]

thank you for reading and dont forget to leave a like

ty
This post is by a banned member (YMBA) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (slimshadyy) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (mimogang) - Unhide
mimogang  
Registered
Threads