Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@Liars + @Online_bank_service

by mrjeffy - 05 February, 2024 - 07:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (mrjeffy) - Unhide
mrjeffy  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Liars  - - - https://cracked.io/Online-bank-service
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-SELLING-BANK-C...ANY-OTHERS
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Paypal + Wise connected as a payout method. $650.
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/EyvT1y4
Additional Information: I didn't want to make this thread but unfortunately I feel like I have to. So, I purchased a business UK Paypal that is connected with business UK Wise as a payout option on Paypal. Since this was my first deal with this seller, I asked if we could use a middleman. He suggested using Liars as our middleman and we started the deal. I confirmed with Liars over Cracked to be sure that's him. At first he was very prompt with replies but sadly only until he received the money. As soon as he received the cash ($650 + 3% mm fee), he stopped replying. Soon enough we had an issue with our deal and needed his response. The only response we were getting for DAYS were "yo" "wait" "hold on".

The problem with our deal: as soon as the seller provided Paypal and Wise info, I asked him if I could send a small transaction to this Paypal to check it and if it triggers a verification, would he resolve it. He replied yes. I've sent $10 and it triggered a Paypal verification. The seller tried to verify it and got banned. After that he said it's my mistake for receiving money on Paypal which is crazy. Since Paypal got banned, I don't have any use of the Wise either since it would only serve as a payout method and nothing else, now it's worthless. He linked some "rule" (ofc after the issue) which says the following:

1. Time to check the account - 24 hours - (I checked instantly and sent the transaction upon his approval).
2. In case of leaving leaving the account in the block without your actions inside the account during this period - replacements, or refunds. - (HE was the one who did the selfie verification and he's the one who created the fake documents). The account got banned after his own action.

Before I made the purchase, I was never informed that he created the account under fake documents. I was also never informed that he is not capable of passing the verification.

I was open to suggestions to resolve this issue but the middleman was never responding. The seller was offering me to pay only partially for this deal but I didn't see how that would  be fair since I didn't get a product I could use. When I asked for a full refund, he threatened me and said that Liars will release him all the cash if he messages him which is the reason I am opening this dispute. I want someone else besides this AFK Liars guy to resolve the issue.

Crypto address for a refund:
USDT (TRC20): TQaHFNrkmadydSkUfokeXVfJVVjCjou87v
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Liars (Liars) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Moooos) - Unhide
Moooos  
Supreme
Threads
damn gl banning the person that reviews this thread
mrjeffy  
Registered
Threads
(05 February, 2024 - 08:05 PM)Moooos Wrote: Show More
damn gl banning the person that reviews this thread

I'm not asking for that.
This post is by a banned member (Moooos) - Unhide
Moooos  
Supreme
Threads
Ah mb bro. best of luck!
mrjeffy  
Registered
Threads
Seller and I have made a deal. We just need Liars now to send us the money.
This post is by a banned member (Inomezi) - Unhide
Inomezi  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
same, waiting form Liars 500$ as middleman, not responding
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Liars is currently away, I've notified him through discord and he will respond to the group chat asap.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.