Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Looking For Cracking Partners

by JustTrixE - 13 May, 2020 - 02:22 AM
This post is by a banned member (JustTrixE) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (kubazpodlasia) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MLGCombosYT) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (21118169) - Unhide
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(13 May, 2020 - 02:22 AM)JustTrixE Wrote: Show More
Looking for someone who knows how to crack accounts using SQLi (Fortnite) To partner with me and my 4 partners to sell accs for a shared pay - We all know how to use SQLI very well and 3/4 of us grab hits while our fourth supplies (Trase) me with combos - We Have 600 Followers On Insta with 20+ vouches - We Have A YouTube with a Consistent 300+ Views per video and 3.5K on Our Recent - We Had A server that got banned with 300 members but have remade one and just hit 300 members - We Have BOTH Axenta & AxentaCLR and would be willing to check ur combos and use Normal Axenta's Combo Editor to edit and make ur combos UHQ and put them in our shoppy for a smaller price or instagram for a higher price DM ME ON DISCORD FOR MORE INFO Code TrixE#7760
sure id help, im kinda new tho, so idk if im a good fit
birthday cake gang

This post is by a banned member (Jonkoplak) - Unhide
Jonkoplak  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 May, 2020 - 12:15 AM by Jonkoplak.)
Yyyyyyyyyyyyy

YyyHcghfdfgg

Adfggvg567hhb7
This post is by a banned member (HY7O) - Unhide
HY7O  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(13 May, 2020 - 02:22 AM)JustTrixE Wrote: Show More
Looking for someone who knows how to crack accounts using SQLi (Fortnite) To partner with me and my 4 partners to sell accs for a shared pay - We all know how to use SQLI very well and 3/4 of us grab hits while our fourth supplies (Trase) me with combos - We Have 600 Followers On Insta with 20+ vouches - We Have A YouTube with a Consistent 300+ Views per video and 3.5K on Our Recent - We Had A server that got banned with 300 members but have remade one and just hit 300 members - We Have BOTH Axenta & AxentaCLR and would be willing to check ur combos and use Normal Axenta's Combo Editor to edit and make ur combos UHQ and put them in our shoppy for a smaller price or instagram for a higher price DM ME ON DISCORD FOR MORE INFO Code TrixE#7760

Hey if you want i can crack and i have axenta, i can really help you im searching a partner too
My discord: Calzino Scamosciato#4491
This post is by a banned member (panda200911) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Thanks for combo