Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Looking for a RPG with real time combat

by MichelKesin - 19 June, 2021 - 07:12 AM
This post is by a banned member (MichelKesin) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I just finished cyberpunk and fell into a limbo that i always fell when i finish a game that took me alot o hours, where i want to find another game but cant find it to save my life.
I'm looking for something with real-time combat like dark souls, the witcher or even skyrim. First or Third person doesnt really matter, Character costumization and Class system would be nice but not a must.
Some of the games i already played and dont want to replay right now.
  • Borderlands Franchise
  • Cyberpunk
  • Diablo Franchise
  • Dragon Age Franchise
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Every From Software game
  • Destiny 2
  • Both Deus Ex
  • Elder Scrolls Franchise
  • Fallout Franchise
  • Final Fantasy 13, 13-2, lightning returns and 15
  • Grimm Dawn
  • Hollow Knight
  • Kingdons of amalur
  • Mass Effect Franchise
  • Monter Hunter World
  • Renmant from the ashes
  • Vampires bloodlines
  • Vampyr
  • The Witcher Franchise
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
This post is by a banned member (shiroha) - Unhide
shiroha  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Ayo try Code Vein, it's an anime-style soulslike rpg, it's pretty nice.
This post is by a banned member (oliveadams19) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 July, 2021 - 11:53 AM by oliveadams19. Edited 2 times in total.)
In Real Time Battles, the actions of a combatant aren't bound to turns or a timebar. Instead, actions can be performed at any time.  Like the other battle system types, real time battles can also be fought in using the Battle component, having a single battle at a time.
My Pasco Connect
This post is by a banned member (lofasz) - Unhide
lofasz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
alwaysalways
[Image: dhrLGFy.png]

This post is by a banned member (Advent_Geeks) - Unhide
Threads
Thanks a lot sheepe
This post is by a banned member (Tabi_x) - Unhide
Tabi_x  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 15 July, 2023 - 06:28 AM by Tabi_x.)
Great

Awesome
This post is by a banned member (Pillets) - Unhide
Pillets  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Kingdom Come Deliverance is a realistic medieval RPG with interesting first-person combat mechanics, several game systems for crafting, hunting, alchemy, stealing, etc and an interesting narrative following the main character, not sure if its your kind of game but i reccomend checking it out anyways!

if you want something more combat orientated, theres also The Surge 2, a souls-like with machines and robotics instead of medieval magics. You can customise parts of your suit with parts you loot from other mechs and androids, adding their abilities onto your own custom build, pretty fun system imo!
This post is by a banned member (danielee) - Unhide
danielee  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 15 October, 2023 - 03:22 PM by danielee. Edited 1 time in total.)
The Cyberpunk 2077 experience is a testament to the allure of cyberpunk-themed games. However, since you've already explored Night City, I'd recommend diving into a different cyberpunk masterpiece: 'Deus Ex: Human Revolution.' This game offers an incredible blend of real-time combat, character customization, and a gripping narrative that delves deep into the realms of augmentation and conspiracy. It's truly immersive and will keep you engaged for hours. And if you ever want to revisit Night City, a cyberpunk 2077 trainer can add a new layer of excitement to your journey!