(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2023 - 01:42 AM by Egrety. Edited 2 times in total.)
There are essentially two applications.

1- NodeJS compiled exe application that when unpacked using pkg will provide the files, but these files are v8 bytecode. I can't decompile those tbh.

2- A python compiled exe application that can't be unpacked using pyinstxtractor and probably not even a nuitka unpacker.

Both apps have licenses that are checked with their respective api server and if license is found and not expired, program basically launches, otherwise it doesnt. I want to crack any of them or even both.

Some people told me reversing these things would take long time and would be useless at the end, so you could something they called a network patcher which is probably manipulating the api request to make the license pass. I'm not really experienced with Wireshark or ProcessMonitor so I can't do it.

If you can do anything with any of the apps, I will pay you a fair amount of money.

Edit: Telegram scammers. Get off my chest. I'm talking about reversing a tool so it's not fucking hard for me to know if you are a scammer just from the first message. 

Discord: @wepres
Tele: @royguzman