Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Looking for a developer / coder able to carry out a project

by Ayiks - 09 December, 2023 - 10:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ayiks) - Unhide
Ayiks  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 December, 2023 - 10:56 PM by Ayiks.)
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a developper / coder able to realize a project.

I'm looking for a developer who's fairly smart and strong in these areas. Available and versatile enough.

The project consists of bypassing a university's exam software, which blocks all windows shortcuts, alt f4, goes to full screen, and automatically closes applications such as (Whatsapp, Word, Chrome etc...), and it launches in administrator mode.

No need to find a bypass for all these functions. We just need to add a function, with a predefined shortcut, to display a window with several tabs predefined by the user, with PDFs on them (like a Chrome browser for example, with PDFs in each tab).

Contact me asap on my telegram: @ayiksnull (PLEASE DON'T SAY "HI" BUT SAY WHY YOU'RE COMING (THIS PROJECT))
This post is by a banned member (DESIGNS) - Unhide
DESIGNS  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
hey! our developers can develop this for you. join our discord server https://discord.gg/graphicdesign and feel free to open a ticket.

You can also contact us by joining our telegram channel @graphicdesign and contact us us trough there.

Thank you! :)
[Image: final.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Ayiks) - Unhide
Ayiks  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump