Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Looking for a strategy game

by roilaa - 02 June, 2024 - 01:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (roilaa) - Unhide
roilaa  
Registered
Threads
I’ve never played a strategy game and I would like to try one. What’s a good casual/new-player friendly strategy game that I could play to start to get into this genre?

I would like to try warhammer but i don’t know if it’ll be hard for me to play, I wanna start easy.

Sorry if it’s too much to ask for but I would love to know one easy medieval strategy game and one space game
This post is by a banned member (Electrum23) - Unhide
Threads
No problem at all! It's great that you're interested in trying out strategy games. Here are a couple of recommendations for both medieval and space-themed strategy games that are beginner-friendly:

Medieval Strategy Game:
One easy-to-get-into medieval strategy game is "Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition". It offers a balanced mix of resource management, city-building, and real-time battles. The campaign mode provides a structured learning experience while allowing you to explore different civilizations and their unique strengths.

Space Strategy Game:
For a beginner-friendly space strategy game, I'd recommend "Stellaris". While it offers deep and complex gameplay, its user-friendly interface and tutorials make it accessible for new players. You can customize your own space-faring civilization, explore the galaxy, engage in diplomacy, and engage in epic space battles.

As for Warhammer, while it can be a fantastic strategy game, it does have a steeper learning curve compared to the aforementioned titles. You might want to try it out once you feel more comfortable with the genre.

I hope these suggestions help you get started on your strategy gaming journey! Let me know if you have any other questions or need further recommendations.
This post is by a banned member (roilaa) - Unhide
roilaa  
Registered
Threads
(02 June, 2024 - 01:23 PM)roilaa Wrote: Show More
\I’ve never played a strategy game and I would like to try one. What’s a good casual/new-player friendly strategy game that I could play to start to get into this genre?

I would like to try warhammer but i don’t know if it’ll be hard for me to play, I wanna start easy.
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://vlc.onl/
Sorry if it’s too much to ask for but I would love to know one easy medieval strategy game and one space game

I got this,...
This post is by a banned member (walkerDigi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (AradH) - Unhide
AradH  
Registered
Threads
try Kingdoms and Castles for a medieval strategy game. It’s pretty beginner-friendly and lets you build and manage a kingdom without getting too complicated. For a space game, Stellaris is a great pick—it’s got a bit more depth but is still accessible for new players. Both are perfect for dipping your toes into strategy games! ??

4o mini