Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Looking for people with bank accounts - US/CAD/AUS/EU

by bendisimu - 19 August, 2022 - 08:15 AM
This post is by a banned member (bendisimu) - Unhide
bendisimu  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I hope I'm posting in a right section of board. I'm interested to partner up on what I got running. Long story short, I'm able to do money transfers that cause no chargeback or harm to receiving accounts - meaning it's possisble to maximize possible return out of each account as long it lasts.
Doesn't really matter if account is freshly opened personal account or aged business one with big transaction history, I can adjust accordingly.
Countries I listed in thread title, well, apart from ACH payment type of transfer (fedach,fedwire...), IBAN->EU, iDeal (NL payment processor), direct deposits to CAD and domestic wires in AUS, I'm also able to work with some payment processors (t-wise,xoom) which are funded the same way: meaning no harm is caused to receiving account.
What I'm looking for: serious people who are willing to form some sort of partnership that is going to last. I want ongoing transfers, hopefully I'll find here what I'm looking for. How I work? I want my part in $BTC after it's completed, received & cashed out.
xmpp: (msg+require auth) [email protected] | wickr: ca0101001 | mail: [email protected]

I will check this forum 1 time per day, feel free to dm here or msg me on wickr/xmpp/mail
This post is by a banned member (jonique) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (lighttboy) - Unhide
lighttboy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Telegram  : @whynot122
[Image: qkaS2yX.gif]

[Image: cLdbRJM.gif]
This post is by a banned member (robzbon) - Unhide
robzbon  
Infinity