Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Looking to hire EU crypto leads

by DramaKing - 18 July, 2024 - 10:41 AM
This post is by a banned member (DramaKing) - Unhide
DramaKing  
Registered
Threads
Looking to hire ppl from EU countries to join an already working structure for faking crypto leads

Your job will consist in register on a broker site (we have multiple brokers so the work won't end after the first one) and to a small call with them, you have to sound dumb and inexperienced (call must be 10 to 15 min long) and then you will have to set up a recall some hours later or the day after.

If we give you the ok from the statuses they put in our panel you can do the DEPOSIT with them (we can use a middleman, % on you, so you can be sure to have the refund of the deposit once you share the pop), deposit will be of 250 euro and they will need you docs, DO NOT USE fake ones, to verify you.

Once done you will need to talk for the next 1 to 2 week with the "trading expert" on whatsapp and set up 3 appointment (calls) with him to trade on the platform, after that you can block him and submit screenshot of the tradings and whatsapp chat/calls to get the COMMISSIONS.  (total time invested like 2 hours)

Commission vary depending on the country also you can bring other ppl to this and get a commissions on each deposit they do.

I can share proof and screenshots of workers already doing this in some countries

If you are interested hit me up at https://t.me/robertorondella
DramaKing  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #2
This is a bump
DramaKing  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #3