Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS 2023 CRACKING HELP (REWARD FOR HELPING)

by SamoBorac - 08 January, 2023 - 05:33 AM
This post is by a banned member (SamoBorac) - Unhide
SamoBorac  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 January, 2023 - 05:34 AM by SamoBorac. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello, lets quickly get to the problem without bullshit, so after minecraft migration from mojang to microsoft im curious if the NFA accounts are even usable...
I have been checking minecraft accounts before migration and everything went smoothly even with NFA accs but now when i try to login with mojang it just says needs to be logined with microsoft so i tried login in with microsft button and the login emai:pass just dont work or in rare cases it asks me for verification.
im using OxygenX 0.8.

MAIN QUESTION: Are NFA minecraft accounts usable after migration?

If anybody could land me some info on minecraft cracking in 2023 they would be REWARDED. Narix#2727  kek

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (SamoBorac) - Unhide
SamoBorac  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
this is a bump
This post is by a banned member (mrdelorean) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(08 January, 2023 - 05:33 AM)SamoBorac Wrote: Show More
Hello, lets quickly get to the problem without bullshit, so after minecraft migration from mojang to microsoft im curious if the NFA accounts are even usable...
I have been checking minecraft accounts before migration and everything went smoothly even with NFA accs but now when i try to login with mojang it just says needs to be logined with microsoft so i tried login in with microsft button and the login emai:pass just dont work or in rare cases it asks me for verification.
im using OxygenX 0.8.

MAIN QUESTION: Are NFA minecraft accounts usable after migration?

If anybody could land me some info on minecraft cracking in 2023 they would be REWARDED. Narix#2727  [Image: kek.png]

This is a bump

minecraft cracking is fucked up my friend there is only one way download  t launcher and log in with account you can only play
This post is by a banned member (d55851b016) - Unhide
Threads
ty
This post is by a banned member (DigitalZone) - Unhide