Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Mail spoofing + limitless sendgrid method | Spam unlimited mails |

by f_society - 20 July, 2024 - 07:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (f_society) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 July, 2024 - 09:50 PM by f_society. Edited 2 times in total.)
I've recently come across an exploit that allows me to use a certain website's exploit in order to send/spam emails through SENDGRID!

The best part is, that there is no limit to it! You can spam as many mails as you want, and you can even SPOOF the mail as anything you want- including [email protected] for example. Now I don't guarantee it hitting inbox as that depends on A LOT OF factors, but if you're even REMOTELY in the mailspam scenes, you probably know how good sendgrid is.

I will connect to your PC/RDP through anydesk and set it all up for you, while explaining how it works.

It's REALLY EASY. The setup is just a little bit complicated (only takes around 30 mins) but it's just following a bunch of steps. I recommend recording the whole process so you can refer to it later on when you need a second setup for whatever reason. After setting it up- it's very easy to start spamming/sending with it.

I'll only be selling 2 COPIES! as I'm only selling this for some quick cash. I know I can't prevent the buyers from leaking, but it'd only cause harm to them since the more we keep the exploit on the low, the more it lives.

Price: 800$ (MM Accepted)

For any questions, proofs etc just dm me on telegram: fsociety

No VOUCH COPIES will be given as I'm accepting MM and only selling 2 copies.
MY ONLY CONTACT IS @syntetic on TELEGRAM!
This post is by a banned member (f_society) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Bumped #2
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Anlyth) - Unhide
Anlyth  
Supreme
Threads
Good luck with sales! [Image: pepelove.png]