(This post was last modified: 19 April, 2024 - 10:44 PM by LegalMoney. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello Guys, I have been noticing that this forum isn't very Europe oriented, being more focused for the American Continent.
For that reason i am gonna make some posts for my European people on how to make some cash in legal ways.

For this thread i am gonna give you guys a step by step on how you can make, from 16€ to 26€ guaranteed with no risk.
But the maximum amount you can get is 1 BTC (small chance but possible). 

Here are the steps:
1 - Simply install and create a "Robinhood Crypto" account, very well known brokerage in America, via this link (OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE FREE BTC, you need to register the email after that you have to follow the steps given and install the app to get the rewards): https://join.robinhood.com/eu_crypto/ruip-2a14c0aec/
2 - Verify your identity (should take less than 15 minutes to do everything and be accepted).
3 - After you create the account and it gets verified simply deposit 10€ into your account and buy any crypto (after you buy it, you will be able to sell it instantly and withdraw the 10€ to your bank account).
4 - After you buy the 10€ of crypto you will get awarded the free BTC bonus which is up to 1 BTC (i received 20€ but it can be more or less).

So, at this point you deposited 10€ and got most likely a bonus of 10-20€ worth of BTC. pretty worth it for less than 30 minutes of work in my opinion  [Image: sheepe.gif]

But as i promised, there are other 6€ guaranteed of free crypto with another 5 minutes of work. Currently there's a 5€ of USDC quizz you can do and win it. Just scroll down on the main page of your app and there it is. answer some simple questions (if you dont know you can google it), and boom, another 5€  
want another 1€ for the free coffee?  [Image: kek.png]
some users have also a quizz about BTC that it gives you 1€ worth of BTC on your account. 

So here you have all the steps, Now you can do whatever you want with that money  [Image: pepeokay.png]
If you liked it and apprecciate the tutorial drop me a like and stay tuned for more free cash posts in a legal way

telegram Channel for the ones who prefer to get updates: @LegalMoney_Eu