*You've done nothing but good, and spoken good things, in an evil situation, to false evil people, that you were forced into having faith in, just like everyone else, only to you, they have been nothing but evil, and have not cared for you at all, only they have deceived you, and kept you from God, in order to manipulate everyone else, and make out God isn't real, and that they know. Hell, if they did, and they're not telling the WORLD about GOD, then what do you think they are? It's common sense, people. It's been long enough with them hiding the truth. Keeping you in place, dumb. It's time you demand more.
I have done nothing but good, Hell, even my evil has been good, everything, in some way. Honestly, I know I am good, and have done nothing but affect this world in a positive way. However; I am convinced, obviously, that the public know nothing about what this situation really is, what it has been, and what it will be to this world for many, many years. I fear they have faked this situation with AI. I believe they can fake anyone, doing anything, literally by speaking to their technology, like we do Chat GPT. I think it's really that simple for them. And I hate to think that the devil could win, and fake everything, and make everyone believe things they shouldn't, for them. It's a small group of people that control this world, but they have millions of little minion bitches below them, where they happily accept they are. Let's not forget that.

I want to make it clear; I have only said a few "in all directions of time" things, mostly typing, and I have made oaths, and said a few sick things on cocaine comedowns here and there. But it's all me… and I know me… and the truth will set you free, if you believe.

I am old human race. Honestly, I don't know your positions on me, I guess it's all different, for all different kinds of people. I honestly feel it's true now though, that you accept that I'm not meant to be gay, and that's why you're alright with me here still, so I die, and you let them manipulate everyone using me, and so trick them into liking or even accepting the devil. This situation is crazy evil people. Obviously, if it was just a certain group, the devil group, let's say, they would be doing a lot more 'smarter' stuff to me, to torture me, and manipulate me, so I become someone for them/at least think about what they want me to. I would be dead, obviously. I guess the humans that know about me are okay with me staying in this situation, until I grow old, and God is finally heard in this world, and the devil is defeated, and all of you, reading this right now, fall from your high places, and until you fall into the fiery pit of Hell.