Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

My review on vegetables.inc

by Broke_Dev - 03 May, 2022 - 02:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (Broke_Dev) - Unhide
Broke_Dev  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 May, 2022 - 02:18 AM by Broke_Dev.)
My overall experience with their tools had been good but could be better
Their support is one of the worth support's you can find so yeah if you need good support not vegetables.inc
For example i can't talk in thier server for a reason which i think more results = public keywords and chanchan just banned me
Before when i bought the tool on his site in a ticket and then i waited for 4 hour's then dmed him on discord to check ticket and he also banned

The updates barely happen and with a few updates even bug's like the whole gui not working can't be fixed or a few tools features are bugged
And a few features never come 
Mango keyword's gui is white
Lightspeed bugs out when a connection is changed
Geo proxy's proxy hoster module doesn't work
and corkdork's extra utilities doesn't work properly
and while sqlray doesn't even work with proxies now cuz it's 100% skipping and with proxyless it's skipping + giving false hits

So yeah bad support kinda meh tools

and in thier tos it is stated Slander, libel, and misrepresentationMaking public statements which have the express intent to harm the reputation of Vegetables Inc will result in a ban and license revocation if applicable

It isn't having a intent to harm it's just saying that the tools work but support need's work
Discord: DM

[Image: Comp-2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (chanchan) - Unhide
chanchan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
gets unbanned from server, proceeds to annoy the shit out of everyone, gets banned, posts an tearful essay on a cracking forum. a day in the life, am i right?
This post is by a banned member (MoonN) - Unhide
MoonN  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Why are you shakeing? Nice essay,maybe your 6th grade chinese class teacher will accept this as an essay
only dealing via mms
This post is by a banned member (goodppl) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Hyperhopper) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(03 May, 2022 - 02:33 AM)goodppl Wrote: Show More
He's also been accused of skidding his code in the past and spreading lies about other people's tools.

he just bans people whenever he disagrees with them, also half his tools he doesn't even make himself, and he has no respect for most of his customers
This post is by a banned member (chanchan) - Unhide
chanchan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(03 May, 2022 - 02:33 AM)goodppl Wrote: Show More
He's also been accused of skidding his code in the past and spreading lies about other people's tools.

seeing as i am one of two people in the community (that i know of) who write their tools in rust, i am not sure who i would be skidding from  DancingClown
This post is by a banned member (goodppl) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (otto) - Unhide
otto  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(03 May, 2022 - 02:17 AM)AIO_DUDE Wrote: Show More
My overall experience with their tools had been good but could be better
Their support is one of the worth support's you can find so yeah if you need good support not vegetables.inc
For example i can't talk in thier server for a reason which i think more results = public keywords and chanchan just banned me
Before when i bought the tool on his site in a ticket and then i waited for 4 hour's then dmed him on discord to check ticket and he also banned

The updates barely happen and with a few updates even bug's like the whole gui not working can't be fixed or a few tools features are bugged
And a few features never come 
Mango keyword's gui is white
Lightspeed bugs out when a connection is changed
Geo proxy's proxy hoster module doesn't work
and corkdork's extra utilities doesn't work properly
and while sqlray doesn't even work with proxies now cuz it's 100% skipping and with proxyless it's skipping + giving false hits

So yeah bad support kinda meh tools

and in thier tos it is stated Slander, libel, and misrepresentationMaking public statements which have the express intent to harm the reputation of Vegetables Inc will result in a ban and license revocation if applicable

It isn't having a intent to harm it's just saying that the tools work but support need's work

lmao
[Image: eaJmeYh.gif]
JOIN US

:monkas:  leechers will be reported et cetera et cetera  :monkas: