Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[NEW] How To Make $750+/DAY Running An "Anonymous" Adult Webcam Studio! [AUTOPILOT]

by WebcamRiches_com - 19 April, 2021 - 01:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (WebcamRiches_com) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 November, 2022 - 05:32 PM by WebcamRiches_com. Edited 17 times in total.)
Just launched a FREE video webclass! Go to WebcamRiches.com to watch the replay before it expires! (+ see endless reviews & testimonials...) 

After you watch the Webcam Riches webinar, keep an eye on your email inbox because you'll receive daily updates via [Image: aM07npk.png]
Hackerman

Click Here to Get Instant Access to Webcam Riches V3.0!
This post is by a banned member (Harmony) - Unhide
Harmony  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
holy fucking cow
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 August, 2022 - 06:38 PM by WebcamRiches_com. Edited 3 times in total.)
https://twitter.com/Webcam_Riches
[Image: aaa.gif]
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Fuck your thread design
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 April, 2021 - 07:25 PM by WebcamRiches_com.)
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D8_QkmNcJc]

[Video: https://youtu.be/raeBOdgeMG4]

(19 April, 2021 - 05:57 PM)sofiecoco Wrote: Show More
As an ex cam whore you've really seemed to oversimplify it.

Would be interested in a vouch because I cannot see how anyone can make the claims you're making quickly.

What do you mean oversimplified?

Recently I did an exclusive interview with my 1st model. We talked about how I got her, what kind of money we made on day 1, why she choses to work with me instead of alone etc... you can download the PDF in this free Telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/UCTBxXOKbrUSzIQ7
This post is by a banned member (localhustler) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
cant believe i read this. and wtf at design LOL.
[Image: sig.png]
Order Here.

Revolut to Crypto exchange available too.
Threads
3 Years of service
Already plenty of testimonials on HF but I won't post it here. 

Happy to help those who are serious.

The winners will self-select, by getting themselves inside this program. The losers and dabblers will stay away automatically. I don't care who it is. I want only a few winners, and exactly 0 losers who care about a "thread design" over getting paid.

3 simple rules in life:

1. If you do not go after what you want, other people will have it.
2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.

If you care about thread design, this is not for you.

As I said on HF:

I'm not looking for 500 guys to mentor with this. Only the top 5% who are most serious about their own success. If somebody can't read between the lines and see this massive opportunity because they're bothered about the thread design... I don't want them in my social circle. Or even anywhere near me. Happy to help, but only those who are most serious. While some are sitting with their thumb in their ass, asking a million questions others... others are taking action in the Webcam Hustlers group right now.

I understand people are jaded in this market. That's why I'm literally giving away 80% of the method in this thread so people see it's easy and proven. I'm selling my broadcasting system with 1-1 private mentorship, not an eBook.

Telling a story so you understand how it works? Better than 99.99% of shit in this sales section that just shows you an earnings screenshot and sells you on curiosity... then does not deliver.

Giving a money-back guarantee: Good for sales? Yes. Good for the customer? Yes.

Providing free bonuses to increase the value of the offer: Good for sales? Yes. Good for the customer? Yes.

Personally I'd rather get all the information written in the thread post so I can make a fast decision... than buy some bullshit sold by a 14-year old because they don't explain what you're buying. The shit takes some work... but it's by far the easiest and safest method to get to $750+/day while getting multiple girls at the same time. Name a better opportunity right now. It doesn't exist. Most of the other sales threads look like a joke to me. If it does't resonate with some people, perfect we can stay far away from each other.

Anybody who doesn't see how running a webcam studio and OF management hustle in 2021 is fukking GENIUS... and that this works easily when you have the right process, is delusional. Not everything in the world is a scam bro.

Show ContentSpoiler:
If you want to call your friend... are you going into the forrest with sticks and sand to build your own iPhone? Or are you just going to leverage the products/systems somebody else has already spent their time... effort, and resources figuring out for you. This is worth a couple grand AT LEAST. If someone is complaining about investing a couple hundred bucks 1 time to make that every day... they're suffering from a loser mindset plain and simple. Why would anybody take you seriously... if you don't even believe or trust in yourself enough to show you're committed to a better future. You think someone making money is gonna waste their personal time coaching them 1-1 ... holding their hand for like $20 who won't even take action? That doesn't make any sense.

Do you want a perfect marketer, or someone who knows how to pimp these hoes? Instead of making the thread design perfect (... originally with dark theme etc.) I decided on just getting my clients results. So that's what I'm gonna do and then close this so I can focus on my own shit again.
Show ContentSpoiler:
People waste tens of thousands on college degrees with no refund policy and can't even get a job, while I share a large portion of his method away in this thread to PROVE to you how this works... AND give you a refund if you somehow don't make a profit. Every other thread here just posts "earnings screenshots" without even telling what the method is..... just selling on curiosity. Whereas this is a system that anyone with common sense can see work. Of course I'm going to write it in a certain way (... its a sales thread) but its heaps and bounds above anything else I've seen on this forum. Point me at anything sold on this forum better than this. Doesn't exist.

Anybody can give you a bunch of information. The shit that matters is executing on it effectively. There's big difference between reading a book about boxing and getting in the ring. If information was what got you there you'd already be rich from the $5 eBooks sold by 14 year olds on this forum. And this isn't even an eBook.

I'm helping you helping you one on one with everything. Scripts, templates, setting up the broadcasting system, getting paid, how to milk customers, google sheets checklist for your model, how to set up the profiles so its not leaking money... step-by-step blueprint to get my first model... how to use Teamviewer so she feels safe and that you're doing this typing together etc. and thats not even 1% of it... This isn't an eBook its an entire system plus mentorship... and if you're not willing to invest a couple hundred bucks to start your business and skip all the mistakes I made what are you even doing. Those who pay, pay attention and have skin in the game to take action. Who gives a shit about the thread design. The right people for this just want results. When you see the members area you will be mind blown. Everything is beautiful and focused on getting you PAID. Guaranteed.

Losers waste 500 dollars on a playstation but wont invest in getting a guaranteed income stream that'll get you paid for life. Can lead a horse to water but cant make it drink type of thing. You can be skeptical until you die. Meanwhile I'm just getting paid. Will probably just leave the thread up and stop actively promoting it. Focus on my own hustle instead. https://t.me/joinchat/UCTBxXOKbrUSzIQ7
This post is by a banned member (Blaxus) - Unhide
Blaxus  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Holy fuck that must be the longest thread design in the history of the internet. Congratulations. :monkas: