Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

NOTICE | @Debugger

by Raw - 21 May, 2022 - 04:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (Raw) - Unhide
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Debugger
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-TRIPLE-DIPS-%E...85-VOUCHED
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $300.00
Screenshots of Communication: https://gyazo.com/2e953b2104efcbe6deb8a1ec6acc1dcd
Additional Information: My account on Discord got terminated 2 times and he knows that, he added me on my other one that got terminated two weeks ago, yet on this one, he has not replied for over a week. He never even replied when he added me. He says he does not have time, but I purchased a "mentorship". I'd honestly just like a refund because he can't even invest time to add me or be on Cracked.io for him to see my messages.
Crypto address for a refund: N/A (Will give when solved)
ALWAYS CONFIRM MY IDENTITY THROUGH PM

[Image: MlYZIy5.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Debugger (Debugger) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Debugger) - Unhide
Debugger  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 May, 2022 - 09:32 AM by Debugger. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello everyone, this is my first Deal Dispute and I do not know much about it, so please let me know if I miss something or do something wrong.

Firstly, I would like to say that @Raw bought Mentorship in February / March. I explained to him the same thing I did to every customer and that is that I will not Mentor him for a lifetime. I will stop when I see that he can do the process completely alone without my help. Everything was going right and we failed the first SE that we tried. That was not a problem for me since he is from the USA and there are things a bit different and more strict. (People that I used to mentor are easily doing it in the USA).

We did not talk for about a month or two (if I remember correctly) when he contacted me again saying that he wants to complete his Mentorship. That was a bit strange because of this service he opened where he is offering Ultimate Ears SE (https://cracked.io/Thread-1-Atlanta™-SE-...D-MORE-NEW).  

Every time when he contacted me about completing Mentorship I asked him if he installed the tools required to finish resources. He was always telling me that he wants to success 100% and that I should finish his resources. I bet you all understand that if I will be doing everything for him that Mentorship will never end. User still have all necessary resources with which some people even did not ask me for a Mentorship.

I would like to add that user always tried to contact me thru Discord PM which I am not always reading because of the huge number of DMs I am getting. If he opened a ticket like he did before I would see it much faster. Also, I was not online on cracked.io for several days, same for Discord and that is completely my bad, but I would never do that if I knew that I have a customer waiting for my help. I would like to mention that I am not the only guy that had problem with him as you can see in his Reputation log. I do not regret that he was waiting for me to do all of his resources, but the thing that I am doing them instead of him IS NOT INCLUDED IN MENTORSHIP!

In my server I have many Vouches, some from reputable people here, and never had an unsatisfied customer. I bet that every seller who tried to sell Mentorship had some similar experience with people like I did. I was offering an opportunity to teach you something, not to do the process for you like some kind of a service.
DEBUGGER'S SERIAL NUMBER SHOP
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
@Debugger

Yes, that is my fault for putting UE in that thread title. It will be removed shortly. The reason why I ask you to do them is because even when you did EVERYTHING, (photos, emails, etc), the SE still failed. Hence why I asked for a refund because even on my old account, you never responded for like a week. Again, on this account a week.

Debugger  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(22 May, 2022 - 03:22 PM)Raw Wrote: Show More
@Debugger

Yes, that is my fault for putting UE in that thread title. It will be removed shortly. The reason why I ask you to do them is because even when you did EVERYTHING, (photos, emails, etc), the SE still failed. Hence why I asked for a refund because even on my old account, you never responded for like a week. Again, on this account a week.

I completely understand you and do not regret that I was not responding. However, If I remember correctly that was not for a week, it was 1-3 days and because of private reasons. We failed the SE only because some things were not changed and I was unable to predict that.
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
@Debugger I am not sure I can recall that, but I remember you giving me everything and the SE failed. The 2nd time you never gave me the right reciept.

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Debugger You can mentor him to get at least 1 successful SE/finish the mentorship. If you cannot do that then provide him with a refund. Do so within 24 hours and provide me updates.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
Debugger  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 May, 2022 - 02:49 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Debugger You can mentor him to get at least 1 successful SE/finish the mentorship. If you cannot do that then provide him with a refund. Do so within 24 hours and provide me updates.

I will mentor him, do not worry. However, he says that I sent him a wrong receipt that I made. I am here to teach him how to make own resources, not to make them for him. If he is in the situation where he can not make the resources he should think about that before purchasing, am I right?