Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Need Business Help | Business Ideas

by TopliJastuk - 20 June, 2024 - 02:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (TopliJastuk) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Hi! I currently run an upgrading store which isn't doing so well as the market is already so saturated. I wanted to change it up a bit and start something original and untapped.

Do you guys have any ideas, tips, or thoughts?

I would like as much feedback as possible!
This post is by a banned member (MrB) - Unhide
MrB  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Yh, Ive researched a bit into refund services, I see that allot of people are sloppy with them and dont use their money for funding so maybe this could be good for you? You will most likely need some startup money.
[Image: kek.png] IF YOU DONT LIKE AND REP YOU LIKE JEWS! [Image: bdsm.png]
Contact me bby <3
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 June, 2024 - 02:58 AM)MrB Wrote: Show More
Yh, Ive researched a bit into refund services, I see that allot of people are sloppy with them and dont use their money for funding so maybe this could be good for you? You will most likely need some startup money.

I've considered it, but I dont think I have the funds for it yet. That probably requires at least $1,000  [Image: monkayes.gif] [Image: monkayes.gif]
Affordable Account Upgrades
https://topli.mysellix.io/
[Image: mugkZmo.gif]
This post is by a banned member (MrB) - Unhide
MrB  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
WHAAAA, Nono you have been misleaded. The MAXIMUM you need is like 10-20$ to buy a telegram account with premium + aged. That way you can setup an advertising bot and advertise on marketplaces, Also advertise on cracked. Get some sales then spend it on cracked.io ad's
[Image: kek.png] IF YOU DONT LIKE AND REP YOU LIKE JEWS! [Image: bdsm.png]
Contact me bby <3
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 June, 2024 - 03:04 AM)MrB Wrote: Show More
WHAAAA, Nono you have been misleaded. The MAXIMUM you need is like 10-20$ to buy a telegram account with premium + aged. That way you can setup an advertising bot and advertise on marketplaces, Also advertise on cracked. Get some sales then spend it on cracked.io ad's

Oh, I thought I would need a lot to start refunding and stuff.

Is it basically free then? I don't really understand refunding tbh. I'll try and search up guides and shit to see what its about
Affordable Account Upgrades
https://topli.mysellix.io/
[Image: mugkZmo.gif]