Greetings everyone, new to this forum.

Got a C++ script that does some socket switching and local port forwarding to a remote link that gets fetched online, updating on intervals.
The only problem.. is that I've been busting my freaking ass for the past 2 and a half days to try and implement a UAC bypass.
I tried the fodhelper.exe method, I tried some powershell HKCU etc. etc., but no luck what so ever in creating an executable that runs the code from a non-administrator user while bypassing the freakin UAC silently.
My latest idea was to try DLL injections, but it won't be that simple or reliable for me and I'm not that familiar with that technique tbh.

Would be more than grateful if anyone could lend some heads up ay, if you got any ideas or any latest trends, please do let me know.

Below is my latest code, feel free to use it yourself if you want, at yo own discretion.
(used pastebin instead since for some reason sending the whole code gives me errors)

-----------------

https://pastebin.com/skGHkTxe

-----------------

Even after changing the UAC bypass function on main as the first one to execute, even after using the following UAC Bypass function alternative, nothing works.. I keep getting the following error every time regardless.

I have the suspicion that the user needs to be admin, to which the UAC will only prevent the prompt.. since fodhelper.exe already requires admin privilages to run it in the first place..

Need something more tho, something more.. functional I could implement on my C++ code directly, so I could also use in bulk.
I need a silent UAC bypasser that could work with any user.

If anyone got any ideas it would be extremely extremely appreciated.