Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Need a Python Script Coded for a Kick Moderation Bot for Chat

by Madara - 07 December, 2023 - 11:49 PM
This post is by a banned member (Madara) - Unhide
Madara  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Looking for someone to code me a Custom Text Moderation bot for Kick.com using a normal user that will be given moderation perms.

The main features I would want this to have is to:
  • Moderate chat via a normal user with moderation perms.
  • Delete messages with users using a set of blacklisted phrases / words (pulled from a .txt file)
  • Allow messages with deleted words only if the phrase is whitelisted. For example "NIG" will be blacklisted, but if the person says "NIGHT" the bot will allow it.
  • Adding commands that will auto-reply to people like a discord bot would. For example !subbathon can show the current sub goals / things that will happen in a subbathon (once again all this will be pulled from a text file, and tag the person who typed in the command) - Also need a rate limit, globally so that people can't spam this and clog up the chat. So for example this command can only be used once per every 240 second interval (or whatever its set to, maybe make a config so this can be changeable instead of hard coded in) - and make it so its globally enforced and not based on per user (once again another measure to ensure chat doesn't get flooded).
  • Donations for Song Requests that would auto-queue. Once successfully donated, a song would be queued up to play. Obviously we probably have to use coinpayments and paypal IPN to check if the money was actually sent, then maybe would have to use spotify api calls to play said song that was requested.
  • Disallow spam of untrusted links (such as anything that isn't whitelisted) and all discord invites or discord links (except for whitelisted).
  • Disallow caps lock spam.
  • Have commands that only admin users (specified once again in a text file) to unmute a person, mute a person, and other kick moderation tools. Once again this feature should be limited to only the people's usernames whitelisted in the admins.txt.
  • Allow commands to be added by me on the fly. For example, if I wanted to add more commands that pull from a text file such as !socials for social media and have it reply with all of the streamer's social media links, it should be very easy for me to implement that myself.
If you are interested in this and think you can handle it. Please message me on site with your telegram and or discord name. I am willing to pay a decent amount (but also fair) via crypto of your choice.
I also can't have this project take 10 years, need someone who is dedicated, not time wasting and actually interested in developing this for me.
Feature list may be updated as we go on, but of course you will be compensated the more intricate things become and the harder the implementation is.

Thanks and feel free to DM so we can get started.
This post is by a banned member (CSTCryst) - Unhide
CSTCryst  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
telegram: @CSTCryst
discord: @_cstcryst
This post is by a banned member (DWC) - Unhide
DWC  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service