Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Need a new game to play

by demeinpre - 10 August, 2024 - 12:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (demeinpre) - Unhide
demeinpre  
Registered
Threads
I have a i5-3470, I use integrated graphics, 12gb of ram, about 50mb of vram. i have a 10 year old hp office pc, im tryna find some games to play. i need suggestions.
This post is by a banned member (kalyl) - Unhide
kalyl  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Progress through the<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Basketball Stars 2 game to unlock new characters with unique abilities and gear that enhances your player’s performance. Customize your player to suit your playing style and stand out on the court.
This post is by a banned member (demeinpre) - Unhide
demeinpre  
Registered
Threads
(10 August, 2024 - 12:30 PM)demeinpre Wrote: Show More
I have a i5-3470, I use integrated graphics, 12gb of ram, about 50mb of vram. i have a 10 year old hp office pc, im tryna find some games to play. i need suggestions.

i got this... https://tutuapp.uno/
This post is by a banned member (YamakoS) - Unhide
YamakoS  
Registered
Threads
If you’ve ever played counter strike, I think you’ve noticed how many different weapons there are. I was able to understand all this in more detail reading articles from this blog https://raleighpublicrecord.org/which-ak...ention-to/ It really was very useful for me, because I like to play in the counter strike and wanted to make my game as interesting as possible.
This post is by a banned member (giggetto94) - Unhide
Threads
just buy a Geforce Now subscription and play in cloud at the latest games instead of spending 1-2k for a pc it's like 11€ per month and u'll be able to play whatever u want!