Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Need advice for payment methods for my shop (Logs/accounts/etc)

by OxFans - 23 April, 2022 - 09:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (OxFans) - Unhide
OxFans  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
So I've been selling accounts/logs/copyright content leaks and other stuff on telegram for a bit now using exchanges to get crypto due to alot of my customers wanting to pay with Paypal cahapp etc that type stuff but i'm sort of sick of having to give 15-20% away to an exchange and was wondering what are some payment methods that I could use that are safe for selling things like this? I'm making probably 4k a month avg from my shop not excluding the 15-20% fee of every transacation, I was thinking of using googlepay/applepay but I wasn't to sure how safe that is receiving thousands a month from selling not so legit products I would just get paid directly crypto but alot of my customers don't use crypto lol. so if anyone has any advice or input on this would be great to hear thanks. (sorry for poor grammar or spelling english isn't first language)  PepeBlush
[Image: RB1qkhU.gif]
This post is by a banned member (wanwan21) - Unhide
wanwan21  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
maybe thru a card? or let them register in a crypto site to generate their wallet address and attach instructions on it. I think you can do that instead to avoid higher fees and generate income with lower tax as well