Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Need help remembering a TTRPG's name

by axool - 23 April, 2024 - 02:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (axool) - Unhide
axool  
Registered
Threads
So all the information I can remember; it was like a wargame where you managed a small troupe of soldiers (maybe ~25 to start?) where the players could control roles such as quartermaster, strategist, ect. The players travelled with the avatar of a deity in a world that was being corrupted by a mad sorcerer king who had corrupted several of the gods, the DM can pick which of these gods is corrupted and that determines what enemies the players may encounter in their journeys. It's a shorter game that can be ran in 6-12 sessions total easily, assuming they don't die.

There were relics, waystations, battlegrounds ect for the players to meet in their travels. The gods I remember were a god of nature or mercy that the players could be travelling alongside, and I think a god of battle?

The enemy gods could include a god whose heart was ripped out and an alchemy goddess that had like "Thorn Sisters" or something as her enemy types while the god whose heart ripped out had like "heartless knights".

If anyone knows the name of this TTRPG I'd appreciate the help alot!
This post is by a banned member (axool) - Unhide
axool  
Registered
Threads
(23 April, 2024 - 02:01 PM)axool Wrote: Show More
So all the information I can remember; it was like a wargame where you managed a small troupe of soldiers (maybe ~25 to start?) where the players could control roles such as quartermaster, strategist, ect. The players travelled with the avatar of a deity in a world that was being corrupted by a mad sorcerer king who had corrupted several of the gods, the DM can pick which of these gods is corrupted and that determines what enemies the players may encounter in their journeys. It's a shorter game that can be ran in 6-12 sessions total easily, assuming they don't die.

There were relics, waystations, battlegrounds ect for the players to meet in their travels. The gods I remember were a god of nature or mercy that the players could be travelling alongside, and I think a god of battle?

The enemy gods could include a god whose heart was ripped out and an alchemy goddess that had like "Thorn Sisters" or something as her enemy types while the god whose heart ripped out had like "heartless knights". https://1921681001.id/  

If anyone knows the name of this TTRPG I'd appreciate the help alot!
I got this,...