Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Never getting any hits at all while cracking.

by bobbyjoe345alt - 10 May, 2020 - 08:37 AM
This post is by a banned member (bobbyjoe345alt) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hey cracked,
I'm having some big problems while cracking.
I heard from my friend about cracking and that he had a website that sold minecraft accounts. He said he could put my account up on the site if I could get some. I am failing.

I started by trying to use slayer leecher pulling pastbin links. I would get like 20k combolists, and no hits. I then started doing some research and learning that slayer leecher is not a good option and it pulls really bad combo lists.
So I started doing some more research. I learned a little about dorks, not much but I made some dork list with a keyword list I found online. I went into SQLI and put in my dorks. I got about 10 links after around 10 hours. I tried and there was one injectable. Not a single password I could find in that whole databases. So I did some more research and found a tutorial that showed how to get HQ dumps by using some programs.
I made the dorks by his instruction, put in my keyword list, did the pagetypes and pageformats, and created the dorks. I put it in the program that is supposed to find the links, it's called searcher, and next thing I know, I have all these links. I put them in another program, site hunter, and got the vunerable sites. I then went into sqli as before, and hey look, I got a svchost Trojan. Lucky I was backing up my drive that day so I reinstalled windows and put everything back from the drive no problem.
I went back got a non virus version of SQLI 8.3, and put the urls in. I only found one injectable out of around 70 links. I got a 1500 passwords list from that and put it in a minecraft checker that I had confirmed worked. Zero hits.
Along the way my ip was blocked from pastebin, and google was seeing weird traffic from my ip so that I had to reset my router to get a new IP. I don't understand why I am not getting these huge hits like I see people getting all the time. I see people getting 8000 in their list to be checked if they are exploitable and then have like 800 injectables that they pull these crazy HQ combos from and get all these hits. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. I go form 10,000 dorks to around 800 links to around 14. The tutorial also said to only search links on bing. Should I be using SQLI to search for links? I had no success with that in the past. I don't know what I am doing wrong. 

Any help is appreciated. I don't know if its my proxy's, lack of quality VPN,dorks, or programs and methods I am using to try and get minecraft accounts.
Thank you for reading,
A man who is ready to give up.
This post is by a banned member (TheSerbian) - Unhide
Threads
Where did you get 8.3 without viruses?