Hi,

I'm glad to announce the newest addition for our marketplace - automatic bumping shedule.

[Image: iiRWcmB.png]

How does this work?

You can put up to 3 threads of your choice in a rotation. Those threads will be automatically bumped every 12 hours regardless if you are online or not.
You can remove threads from your rotation every 10 days and replace them with a different thread. 10 days to prevent abusive usage.
You will be also able to have a full log of all your threads, when they are going to be pushed again, when the last push was, when your subscription ends, etc.

To use this feature you need to purchase it for one month of usage for 50.000 credits. (50€)
When your subscription expires, your rotation will stop but you are free to purchase another subscription at any time for another month.

Note: The price for a 1 month subscription might increase in the future. Make sure to give this feature a try if you got multiple threads in the marketplace that you want to be pushed regularly.

Adjusting the Credits Currency

As we mostly removed the option to gain credits for free (posts and threads), the economy has established and is ready for a static value.

10.000 credits are worth 10€.
This is the basic value of credits. that is not going to be changed. From now on you will be only able to purchase credits for the same amount.
Meaning: If you want to purchase 100.000 credits, the price is going to be 100€. You can find a full list of purchaseable amounts here.

Best regards,
floraiN
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]