Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

OPEN YOUR OWN CHEAP HOTEL BOOKING SERVICE ✨70% CHEAPER HOTELS FROM ORIGINAL PRICE✨

by Schmo - 24 April, 2023 - 06:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (Etna) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (FuKyOnek) - Unhide
FuKyOnek  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bought the service, seller was active and answered all my questions! 

Will update once I make a booking and check-out of the hotel  [Image: wash.gif]
This post is by a banned member (GiganGundam) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
could you tell us how much we might need to invest to promote this service after buying? Also is a Middle Man accepted?
This post is by a banned member (Sup3rbab) - Unhide
Sup3rbab  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Just made purchase on the method.
Waiting for op to be online.
Will update with review later on.
This post is by a banned member (Dhyma) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Jibbolo) - Unhide
Jibbolo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 May, 2023 - 06:43 PM)goldenmad420 Wrote: Show More
MY HONEST REVIEW:
I have been around this forum for more than 4 years and have been searching/trying out different money methods 
And this is the first time that I came up to a guy like @Schmo who is very friendly, open minded and ready to help
you and answer all your questions. I bought his first method which is still making me a very good daily income thanks to his help.
After he told me he released his new method, I didn't have any doubts and purchased it instantly and got to work. This thing
has very big potential and can make serious money. I am talking about over $10,000 monthly because it is very unsatured service.

He offers help with everything, from setting up to getting clients, scaling up this service, and making a very good profit.
I tested the private provider with few clients of mine and everything was safe as expected — perfect and no problems.
For now all of these clients that traveled through me were happy and will definitely come back again in the next few months to book.

This is another plus with this kind of service, where you will be getting active clients that trust you and will book through you again and again.
I look forward to it and hope you will release more methods like this for us to make money! Big respect to you

RATING:
10/10 without any doubts as someone who has been here for over 4 years and have seen many methods
I can recommend this to anyone that wants to make online money without skills or too much work

[Image: smart.gif]

Same, I am on this forum for 4 years also and totally agree with everything you said!
Why would you book normal way, shitty hotels that cost 1000-2000$ when for that same price
you can get 6000-7000$ best luxery hotels using the private provider and enjoy like BOSS
Big respect to the seller and the provider of this, all worked like butter at the reception and safe

[Image: pxsfr7W.png]
Chilling in my 6000$ hotel which i paid 70% cheaper for it without any problems
This is the best deal to get if you want to travel cheap yourself or open a service
This post is by a banned member (Etna) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Schmo) - Unhide