Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

OTTOMAN CLOUD PREMIUM QUALITY! UPDATE FRESH

by ottohelp - 20 June, 2024 - 02:49 PM
This post is by a banned member (ottohelp) - Unhide
ottohelp  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 20 June, 2024 - 02:54 PM by ottohelp. Edited 3 times in total.)
⭐️ Budget Cloud Subscription Price List 

✅ 1 week - 75$
✅ 2 week - 150$
✅ 1 month - 250$
✅ 3 months -600$

Ottoman FAQ

From Which Countries Does the Traffic Come?
GEO's: MIX, EU, US, BR, TR, GB, AR, ES, MX, CA, DE, FR, IL, KR, MA, PL, PT, RS, VN, mainly from over 180 countries around the world.

What Are the Traffic Sources?

1. Webmasters
2. Doorways
3. FBADS
4. GADS (US)
5. YT
6. SOFT AND GAME CRACK , bla bla

What Will I Get When I Make the Payment?

When you make the payment, you will receive an invitation link to join the exclusive channel, and throughout your subscription, you will receive stolen content ranging from a minimum of 1500 to a maximum of 5000 pieces per day.
Only monthly subscriptions guarantee 45,000 log transfers, and if it falls below, additional days will be gifted. Weekly and lower-tier packages do not have this guarantee.

Which Thief (Stealer) Are You Using?

Although we use REDLINE in our own traffic, records from many providers may include thieves such as (META, RACOONN, AURA, TITAN, VIDAR) and others.

What Can I Do With These Records?

Passwords: Automatically saved login information across all browsers.
Cookies: Session files that allow login to services like Gmail, Facebook, etc., without 2FA and various authentications.
Autofills: Special passwords and third-party login passwords not found in the passwords section.
Credit Cards: Automatically saved credit card information on all browsers, without CVV.
FileGrabber: Personal files such as txt, word, pdf, jpg, png, etc., found on the victim's desktop and documents.
FTP: Server login information.
Crypto Wallet: All crypto wallet data installed as a browser extension.
Telegram: Individual's tdata session file.
Steam: Individual's Steam token file.
Discord: Individual's Discord token file.
⚠️ Firstly, Ottoman Cloud is not an educational institution, and what you do with this information and how much you earn is entirely up to you. The focus is entirely on the individual's expertise; while some make money with Steam accounts, others work with crypto wallets. If you need advice, you won't be given that, as we don't have time for it, and it's not included in the payment you made.

ADMIN - https://t.me/OttoHelp
CHANNEL - https://t.me/+C-pMXME8ivw2MTVk
FAQ & REFERENCE  - https://t.me/OttoFlow
This post is by a banned member (Aakashkhann) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Necromaz) - Unhide
Necromaz  
Registered
Threads
(20 June, 2024 - 02:49 PM)ottohelp Wrote: Show More
⭐️ Budget Cloud Subscription Price List 

✅ 1 week - 75$
✅ 2 week - 150$
✅ 1 month - 250$
✅ 3 months -600$

Ottoman FAQ

?From Which Countries Does the Traffic Come?

GEO's: MIX, EU, US, BR, TR, GB, AR, ES, MX, CA, DE, FR, IL, KR, MA, PL, PT, RS, VN, mainly from over 180 countries around the world.

? What Are the Traffic Sources?

1. Webmasters
2. Doorways
3. FBADS
4. GADS (US)
5. YT
6. SOFT AND GAME CRACK , bla bla

⚠️ What is Cloud Traffic Quality?

The reason why we are the highest quality and most affordable cloud provider in the market is that we buy rival clouds on your behalf and add them to our channel traffic. The monthly investment cost of these clouds is around $2000. Our monthly subscribers purchase the $2500-cost product for $200. In summary, no matter which cloud you buy from the market outside of us, you will only pay more. Stay with Ottoman, get quality at a low cost. Stay safe.

? What Will I Get When I Make the Payment?

When you make the payment, you will receive an invitation link to join the exclusive channel, and throughout your subscription, you will receive stolen content ranging from a minimum of 1500 to a maximum of 5000 pieces per day.
Only monthly subscriptions guarantee 45,000 log transfers, and if it falls below, additional days will be gifted. Weekly and lower-tier packages do not have this guarantee.

? Which Thief (Stealer) Are You Using?

Although we use REDLINE in our own traffic, records from many providers may include thieves such as (META, RACOONN, AURA, TITAN, VIDAR) and others.

? What Can I Do With These Records?

Passwords: Automatically saved login information across all browsers.
Cookies: Session files that allow login to services like Gmail, Facebook, etc., without 2FA and various authentications.
Autofills: Special passwords and third-party login passwords not found in the passwords section.
Credit Cards: Automatically saved credit card information on all browsers, without CVV.
FileGrabber: Personal files such as txt, word, pdf, jpg, png, etc., found on the victim's desktop and documents.
FTP: Server login information.
Crypto Wallet: All crypto wallet data installed as a browser extension.
Telegram: Individual's tdata session file.
Steam: Individual's Steam token file.
Discord: Individual's Discord token file.

⚠️ Firstly, Ottoman Cloud is not an educational institution, and what you do with this information and how much you earn is entirely up to you. The focus is entirely on the individual's expertise; while some make money with Steam accounts, others work with crypto wallets. If you need advice, you won't be given that, as we don't have time for it, and it's not included in the payment you made.

ADMIN - https://t.me/OttoHelp
CHANNEL - https://t.me/+C-pMXME8ivw2MTVk
FAQ & REFERENCE  - https://t.me/OttoFlow

lemme see
This post is by a banned member (ottohelp) - Unhide
ottohelp  
Supreme
Threads
Bumped #4
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (MoonMonster) - Unhide
Threads