Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Old School Runescape - Money Methods (searching)

by NESIIRO - 20 May, 2022 - 12:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (NESIIRO) - Unhide
NESIIRO  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Hey there. I do seek after some methods in osrs. If some one you experienced player could share some useful info. 
Like, how is your best GP methods, or what should i do/train to make some good coin. I play regularly and right now are lvl 92 combat. I am training to get everything on lvl 70 to unlock all quests.
This post is by a banned member (Heydin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Johnny_Sack) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
You should start to understand some bosses mechanisms, lots of MM methods are OFC hidden, but if you take you time just exploring the map you can realize lots of opportunities
  "I've Been Accused Of Being Part Of A Particular Italian-American Subculture."

This post is by a banned member (Fosterkimber) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 December, 2022 - 08:09 AM by Fosterkimber. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello, You just said that You should start to understand some bosses mechanism. So I want to know more about that what to do now? Mynordstrom Portal
This post is by a banned member (amogusXD) - Unhide
amogusXD  
Registered
Threads
This is a quite basic request that could easily be satisfied by checking youtube and the OSRS wiki.
On the wiki, just go to the money making section.