Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Ownership Scam

by Impost0r - 18 December, 2021 - 10:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (Impost0r) - Unhide
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 December, 2021 - 01:02 PM by Impost0r.)
Well i want the acess t datacenter.lol website as i own 20% of it you cant deny that

Well i want teh access to the website datacenter.lol as you said you made the new website snd u cant deny my access to .lol website as i own 20% of it
This post is by a banned member (mcr) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Sultys) - Unhide
Sultys  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
@mcr void youre literally a multi, you've scammed proxy services before eg @Proxomity, i cant remember your old usernames since youve had too many multi's that are banned here on c.to
and youre changing service name and just waiting if customers find you?
Surely an investor should have been talked to about this - you've just completely cut him off and ended a service and used a new name saying no its a different service when it really isnt. Its everything the same backend just frontend the name is different, even in the discord its still datacenter.lol as impostor said. He should have been informed if you were planning on ending the project as he bought into part of the project?
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Done so i get 200$ , website , you remove the customers after refund delete the sellix and idk about as you say it was banned
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Ok the old customer , 200$ , delete the sellix , transfer the website ownership and u wont use any resource from .lol for anything
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 December, 2021 - 01:32 PM by Impost0r.)
And i want both not 1 you should have used the resources i would let staff decide that

Refund + the money you owe me and i want the discord list of every customer you refunding