Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

PART 2 | SCAM REPORT @CLEANZ | MULTI ALT - @BUFFY

by mesuicidal - 01 June, 2024 - 11:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (mesuicidal) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cash) - Unhide
Cash  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 02 June, 2024 - 01:56 AM by Cash.)
sadly you're a fucking retarded scammer
I never dmed barry or talked to him about you, and i didnt even know that he banned you until you said so 
also you deserve to be banned for trying to dox me, insulting an admin , and also threatening my life lmao 
you're just mad because you thought when you cleared convo there would be no evidence of me refunding your cashapp account, or no evidence that you used the bluebirds for a whole month then came crying for a refund 
take the L and shut the fuck up please

i had a scam report 2 days ago because of an issue with my costumer support, i instantly refunded 300usd out of my pocket just because no one deserves to get scammed and because im not a scammer and i would rather refund out of my pocket than make people lose their money
youre a fucking moron ass scammer, you got free accounts and you want money aswell 
you lied about having a little ill sister to get your money back so you're not a fucking human being you're just so fucking thirsty and poor at the same time
[Image: Comp-1-4.gif]
Cash  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 02 June, 2024 - 01:59 AM by Cash.)
he knew he couldnt win against @MAdMaX because he screenshotted everything so he ended up making excuses and refunding him, me I didnt screenshot because we had alot of deals before i sent him 1000s of $ before for accounts so i trusted this nigga only for him to backstab me

my reply to this : 
you are a fucking idiot I have all of the conversation and I sent it to liars , he saw everything, if the convo was deleted it would have been in your favor because i would have no proof that i refunded you neither that you took a whole month to use the accounts 
you're just a fucking hater and you already told me on telegram that your goal is to destroy all of my sales lmao but that won't happen because you're retarded af

all 4 bluebirds he sent me were dead this mf resells off someone

REPLY TO THIS :
I also sent proof to liars that i delivered all fours accounts on the 16th of march 
and you came 14th of april crying about them 
so yeah you can keep crying now
Cash  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 02 June, 2024 - 02:02 AM by Cash.)
do you actually think that my rank is the reason I didnt get banned ? do you think everyone is thirsty like you to not ban me because of 60eur ?

also if you're actually suicidal you would better go end your fucking life moron