Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

PASS YOUR PROP FIRM AND GET FUNDED TRADING ACCOUNT 25k TO 400K

by DoomSlayer97 - 03 November, 2023 - 10:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (DoomSlayer97) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #41
This is a bump
[Image: GuWIYGZ.gif]
[Image: cfAUdvS.gif]
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #42
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (WallstreetGuy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
you are using arbitrage EA which easily known by everyone in trading industry and all prop firms that allow HFT/arbitrage EA are sooner/later turn to scam as legit prop firms do not allow this, they take only serious traders who "know how" to trade.

on top of what I have said. What's the point of getting you to pass the prop firm challenge, it's not where the earning begins. The earning begins "after" the challenge.

when it's in funded account phase, your HFT/arbitrage EA becomes trash because prop firms have their plugins to fight off these types of EA.

it's so common sense, no one is giving free money to you. 

for people that want to trade seriously and earn money, LEARN TRADING. there is no shortcut
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2023 - 09:41 AM by DoomSlayer97. Edited 1 time in total.)
(29 December, 2023 - 11:04 AM)WallstreetGuy Wrote: Show More
you are using arbitrage EA which easily known by everyone in trading industry and all prop firms that allow HFT/arbitrage EA are sooner/later turn to scam as legit prop firms do not allow this, they take only serious traders who "know how" to trade.

on top of what I have said. What's the point of getting you to pass the prop firm challenge, it's not where the earning begins. The earning begins "after" the challenge.

when it's in funded account phase, your HFT/arbitrage EA becomes trash because prop firms have their plugins to fight off these types of EA.

for people that want to trade seriously and earn money, LEARN TRADING. there is no shortcut

Okay genius, so I'll give you my proposal, and you'll surpass it with your HFT bots, maybe purchased on some web platform. What do you think? A serious prop firm doesn't accept HFT bots? Well, have you ever considered that if you have a good HFT bot, as you say, they should be making profits together with you? Perhaps you don't understand how a prop works, maybe you're dealing with those props that impose a set of restrictive rules to avoid PASSING YOU THE PROP AND LOSING YOUR MONEY.

But just out of curiosity, besides surpassing prop firms like FTMO, which prop doesn't accept EA BOTS? Thanks, and please respond, as it's clear that a comparison should be based on truthful statements.

(29 December, 2023 - 11:04 AM)WallstreetGuy Wrote: Show More

Second, no one human is able to pass the prop firm with 100% success rate

Third, this is a service, I don’t promising nothing as you can see on thread title, only pass the prop or rebuy it.

So no sense this long trash talk against my thread
This post is by a banned member (WallstreetGuy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
-Nova Funding 
-Infinity Fund
-Next Step Funded
-Quantec
-Kortana

all those prop firms you listed are called "HFT prop firms"

know what you're getting into. I'm stating the truth. 

why not try pass FTMO? , why not 5ers? 

pass them then come back here
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 January, 2024 - 11:18 PM)WallstreetGuy Wrote: Show More
-Nova Funding 
-Infinity Fund
-Next Step Funded
-Quantec
-Kortana

all those prop firms you listed are called "HFT prop firms"

know what you're getting into. I'm stating the truth. 

why not try pass FTMO? , why not 5ers? 

pass them then come back here

Wall Street guys lol2 we pass FTMO too no worry in one month and with guarantee Smart
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #47
This is a bump