Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

PayPal - Question about disputes

by Kabul118 - 26 August, 2022 - 06:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (Kabul118) - Unhide
Kabul118  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Hello, so I have been selling digital goods for some time now. I've had some people come in claiming that they have not received a product, even tho they've had.
I only had 4 disputes so far and won 3 of them. The one I lost was the cheapest one, so it didn't really bother me that much even thogh I knew, the buyer was obviously lying. It just was not worth my time nor nerves.

The question I want to ask here is that I've read about Paypal freezing your account if you exceed the allowed number of disputes. I've read some topic that stated the limit is 7 disputes per 30 days and then your balance gets frozen, but nothing more than that. Since this was the only post talking about this limit, I don't really want to rely on that and would like to find out more. If anyone had any previous experience with getting an account frozen or had any problems with a high amount of disputes, share your story here.

Also, what to do in case my account gets frozen? Are there any ways to prevent this? Let's say creating a new account and deleting the current one?
At last I just wanna say that I sell completely legitimate products and I always deliver as soon as possible. People are just horrible man...

Thank you in advance.
This post is by a banned member (Ilyassgaadi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Dom1337) - Unhide